After moving into the World Top 100 rankings at No. 99, Alexander Noren has +8000 odds to win the 2021 PGA Championship at The Ocean Course at Kiawah Island Golf Resort after his 21st-place finish in his last event at the AT&T Byron Nelson (May 13-16). Before Noren tees off in Kiawah Island, SC, let’s analyze his recent performances to help you place your best bets.
The betting insights and predictions in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings as of May 19, 2021, 5:44 PM ET. See table below for current betting odds and CLICK HERE to bet at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Alexander Noren Odds For The PGA Championship
The 7,876-yard, par 72 course in Kiawah Island, SC will play host to this event from May 20-23. The field of 157 golfers vie for the title last claimed by Collin Morikawa.
Noren’s Recent Form
- Noren has qualified for the weekend in four straight events.
- Noren has finished with a better-than-average score in three of his last five tournaments.
- In his last five events, his average score has been -6.5.
- Noren hasn’t finished inside the top 20 in his last five tournaments, with an average finish of 28th.
Last Three Tournaments (Round By Round)
- Noren has finished below par nine times, completed his day without a bogey once and finished eight rounds with a better-than-average score over his last 12 rounds played.
- He has carded a top-five score in two of his last 12 rounds, while ranking among the top 10 scores of the day three times.
- Over his last 12 rounds, Noren has finished within three strokes of the best score of the round three times, and within five strokes of the top score for the day seven times.
At The PGA Championship
|August 6- 9, 2020||PGA Championship||TPC Harding Park||22||-4||$94,571|
|May 16-19, 2019||PGA Championship||Bethpage State Park BK Course||54||+9||$22,850|
|August 9-12, 2018||PGA Championship||Bellerive CC||MC||–||$0|
|August 10-13, 2017||PGA Championship||Quail Hollow-PGA Championship||67||+11||$19,900|
Alexander Noren Prediction For The PGA Championship
We use a data-driven algorithm that takes into account player performance in recent events and more prominent events to provide predictions for Noren to win this event, finish in the top 10 or top 20, and make the cut:
|Win Probability||Top 10 Probability||Top 20 Probability||Make Cut Probability|