After a ninth-place showing at the 2020 PGA Championship, Justin Rose will look for another strong performance this year at The Ocean Course at Kiawah Island Golf Resort. He has +9000 odds to win. In this article, we’ll break down his recent form to help you make your best bets on Rose before he tees off in Kiawah Island, SC.
The betting insights and predictions in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings as of May 19, 2021, 5:44 PM ET. See table below for current betting odds and CLICK HERE to bet at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Justin Rose Odds For The PGA Championship
This tournament is located in Kiawah Island, SC from May 20-23. A total of 157 golfers will compete on the 7,876-yard, par 72 course. Collin Morikawa is the defending champion.
Rose’s Recent Form
- Rose has finished within three shots of the leader in one of his last five events. Over that span, he’s finished within five shots of the winner two times and finished with a better-than-average score twice.
- In his last five events, his average score has been even par.
- Rose has finished in the top 10 in one of his last five tournaments.
- In the last five times he’s played a tournament, he has made the cut three times.
Last Three Tournaments (Round By Round)
- Over his last 12 rounds, Rose has finished below par four times, while also carding five rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has carded the best score of the day in one of his last 12 rounds, while scoring among the top five in two rounds.
- Over his last 12 rounds, Rose has finished within three strokes of the best score of the round twice, and within five strokes of the top score for the day three times.
At The PGA Championship
|August 6- 9, 2020||PGA Championship||TPC Harding Park||9||-9||$295,600|
|May 16-19, 2019||PGA Championship||Bethpage State Park BK Course||29||+5||$65,000|
|August 9-12, 2018||PGA Championship||Bellerive CC||19||-7||$113,125|
|August 10-13, 2017||PGA Championship||Quail Hollow-PGA Championship||MC||–||$0|
|August 13-16, 2015||PGA Championship||Whistling Straits||4||-14||$480,000|
Justin Rose Prediction For The PGA Championship
We use a data-driven algorithm that takes into account player performance in recent events and more prominent events to provide predictions for Rose to win this event, finish in the top 10 or top 20, and make the cut:
|Win Probability||Top 10 Probability||Top 20 Probability||Make Cut Probability|