Terry Rozier leads the Charlotte Hornets (33-35) into a matchup against the Denver Nuggets (44-24) after putting up 43 points in a 112-110 loss to the Pelicans. The Hornets are 5.5-point underdogs in the game on Tuesday, May 11, 2021, which starts at 7:00 PM ET on ALT. The point total for the matchup is set at 217.5.
The betting insights in this article reflect data from FanDuel sportsbook as of May 11, 2021, 1:05 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Nuggets vs Hornets Betting Odds
Injury Report as of May 11
Aaron Gordon: Day To Day (Calf),
Monte Morris: Day To Day (Hamstring),
Will Barton: Out (Hamstring),
Zeke Nnaji: Day To Day (Ankle),
Jamal Murray: Out For Season (Knee),
PJ Dozier: Day To Day (Adductor)
Gordon Hayward: Out (Foot),
Cody Martin: Out (Ankle),
Devonte’ Graham: Day To Day (Knee),
Miles Bridges: Out (Health and Safety Protocols)
|Spread Pick||Hornets (+5.5)|
|Total Pick||Over (217.5)|
|Prediction||Nuggets 114, Hornets 110|
The model favors the Nuggets by 4.1 points, just 1.4 fewer than the 5.5-point spread set by FanDuel.
In this game, the model projects a total (223.1 points) a little higher than the FanDuel over/under (217.5 points).
Nuggets Key Players
|Michael Porter Jr.||58||19.2||7.4||1.1||0.6||0.9||2.8|
Nuggets Player Props
- Nikola Jokic’s assists prop total for the matchup is listed at 7.5 assists, 1.0 assist less than his season average of 8.5.
- Michael Porter Jr.’s three pointers made prop over/under for the contest is set at 4.5, 1.7 shots higher than his season average of 2.8.
- Jokic’s steals prop total for the contest is set at 1.5, 0.1 steals greater than his season average of 1.4.
Hornets Key Players
Hornets Player Props
- Rozier’s PRA prop over/under for the contest is set at 30.5, 1.4 greater than his season average of 29.1.
- LaMelo Ball’s PRA prop total for the game is set at 32.5, 4.5 higher than his season average of 28.0.
- Rozier’s three pointers made prop over/under for the game is set at 2.5, 0.8 shots lower than his season average of 3.3.
- Ball’s steals prop total for the game is set at 1.5, 0.1 steals lower than his season average of 1.6.
- This season, the Nuggets have a 48.5% shooting percentage from the field, which is 1.9% higher than the 46.6% of shots the Hornets’ opponents have knocked down.
- In games Denver shoots higher than 46.6% from the field, it is 24-17 against the spread and 32-9 overall.
- Charlotte has a 27-15 record against the spread and a 27-16 record overall when allowing its opponents to make more than 48.5% of their shots from the field.
- The Hornets are shooting 45.8% from the field, 1.2% lower than the 47% the Nuggets’ opponents have shot this season.
- Charlotte is 23-8 against the spread and 22-9 overall when it shoots better than 47% from the field.
- When Denver’s opponents shoot higher than 45.8% from the field, it is 21-5 against the spread and 23-3 overall.
- The Nuggets shoot 37.8% from beyond the arc, 1.4% higher than the 36.4% the Hornets allow to opponents.
- Denver has a 22-18 record against the spread and a 28-12 record overall when the team hits more than 36.4% of its three-point attempts.
- Charlotte is 24-17 against the spread while putting up a 26-16 straight-up record when its opponents shoot over 37.8% from three-point range.
- The Hornets are making 37.5% of their shots from beyond the arc, which is only 0.9 percentage points greater than the 36.6% the Nuggets’ opponents are averaging on the season.
- Charlotte is 24-11-1 against the spread and 23-14 overall when shooting above 36.6% as a team from three-point range.
- Denver is 21-16 ATS and 29-8 overall in games it shoots above 37.5% from deep.
- The Nuggets’ 12.9 made three-pointers per game this season are only 0.9 fewer made shots on average than the 13.8 per game the Hornets allow.
- When Charlotte makes more three-pointers than its opponents, it is 23-10-1 against the spread and 23-12 overall. When Denver is out-shot from deep by its opponents, it is 13-22 ATS and 19-16 straight up.
- The Nuggets make the 14th-most three-pointers in the league, while the Hornets give up the 28th-fewest makes from beyond the arc.
Nuggets vs Hornets Stat Rankings
|Nuggets Rank||Nuggets AVG||Hornets AVG||Hornets Rank|
Powered By Data Skrive using data from