A game after he scored 49 points in a 136-97 win over the Thunder, Stephen Curry leads the Golden State Warriors (35-33) at home against the Utah Jazz (50-18) on Monday, May 10, 2021. The Warriors are underdogs by 2.5 points in the matchup, which tips off at 10:00 PM ET on NBA TV. The over/under in the matchup is 228.5.
The betting insights in this article reflect data from DraftKings sportsbook as of May 10, 2021, 7:05 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Jazz vs Warriors Betting Odds
Injury Report as of May 10
Juwan Morgan: Day To Day (Heel),
Mike Conley: Day To Day (Hamstring),
Donovan Mitchell: Out (Ankle)
Damion Lee: Out (Health and Safety Protocols),
Klay Thompson: Out For Season (Right Achilles),
Eric Paschall: Day To Day (Hip),
Kelly Oubre Jr.: Out (Wrist),
James Wiseman: Out For Season (Knee)
|Spread Pick||Jazz (-2.5)|
|Total Pick||Under (228.5)|
|Prediction||Jazz 116, Warriors 109|
Our computers expect the same result as DraftKings, but have the Jazz winning by a considerably larger margin (6.3 points). Take the Jazz.
In this game, the model projects a total (225.0 points) a little lower than the DraftKings over/under (228.5 points).
Jazz Key Players
Jazz Player Props
- Donovan Mitchell’s points prop over/under for the game is set at 28.5, 2.1 points higher than his season average of 26.4.
- Rudy Gobert’s PRA prop total for the contest is set at 31.5, 2.6 higher than his season average of 28.9.
- Mitchell’s three pointers made prop over/under for the contest is set at 3.5, 0.1 shots greater than his season average of 3.4.
- Gobert’s blocks prop over/under for the game is set at 2.5, 0.3 blocks lower than his season average of 2.8.
Warriors Key Players
|Kelly Oubre Jr.||55||15.4||6.0||1.3||1.0||0.8||1.6|
Warriors Player Props
- Stephen Curry’s assists prop over/under for the matchup is posted at 10.5 assists, 1.7 assists higher than his season average of 8.8.
- Curry’s points prop total for the game is set at 34.5, 2.6 points greater than his season average of 31.9.
- Curry’s three pointers made prop total for the game is set at 6.5, 1.1 shots higher than his season average of 5.4.
- Andrew Wiggins’ blocks prop over/under for the contest is set at 1.5, 0.5 blocks higher than his season average of 1.0.
- This season, the Jazz have a 47% shooting percentage from the field, which is 1.9% higher than the 45.1% of shots the Warriors’ opponents have made.
- In games Utah shoots better than 45.1% from the field, it is 34-12-1 against the spread and 43-4 overall.
- Golden State’s record is 28-19 against the spread and 28-19 overall when its opponents make more than 47% of their shots from the field.
- The Warriors’ 46.7% shooting percentage from the field this season is two percentage points higher than the Jazz have allowed to their opponents (44.7%).
- Golden State is 32-14 against the spread and 33-13 overall when it shoots higher than 44.7% from the field.
- Utah is 33-13-1 against the spread and 42-5 overall in games it allows opponents to shoot above 46.7% from the field.
- The Jazz’s 39.1% three-point shooting percentage this season is 3.1 percentage points higher than opponents of the Warriors have shot from deep (36%).
- Utah has assembled a 31-15-1 record against the spread and a 40-7 straight-up record in games this season when the team connects on more than 36% of its three-point shots.
- Golden State has put up a 28-16 against the spread while going 29-15 overall in games this season when its opponents shoot higher than 39.1% from deep.
- The Warriors shoot 37.7% from three-point distance this season. That’s only 3.6 percentage points higher than the Jazz have allowed their opponents to shoot from deep (34.1%).
- Golden State has a 30-19 ATS record and is 32-17 straight-up when the team hits more than 34.1% of its three-point attempts.
- Utah has a 32-14-1 ATS record and a 39-8 straight-up record in games this season it has shot better than 37.7% from three-point distance.
- The Jazz make 16.9 three-pointers per game this season, 2.3 more made shots on average than the 14.6 per game the Warriors allow.
- Utah is 37-17-1 against the spread and 44-11 overall when it hit more threes than its opponents, while Golden State is 4-16 ATS and 3-17 straight up in games when it is out-shot from distance.
- The Warriors rank first in the NBA in made three-pointers, while the Jazz allow the least made threes in the league.
Jazz vs Warriors Stat Rankings
|Jazz Rank||Jazz AVG||Warriors AVG||Warriors Rank|
Powered By Data Skrive using data from