A game after he scored 42 points in a 117-114 loss to the Bucks, Kevin Durant leads the Brooklyn Nets (43-22) on the road against the Milwaukee Bucks (40-24) on Tuesday, May 4, 2021. The Nets are underdogs by 2 points in the matchup, which tips at 7:30 PM ET on TNT. The point total in the matchup is 242.5.
The betting insights in this article reflect data from DraftKings sportsbook as of May 4, 2021, 7:05 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Bucks vs Nets Betting Odds
Injury Report as of May 4
Bobby Portis: Day To Day (Illness),
Axel Toupane: Day To Day (Oblique),
Jeff Teague: Out (Abdominal)
Chris Chiozza: Out (Hand),
James Harden: Out (Hamstring),
Spencer Dinwiddie: Out For Season (ACL)
|Spread Pick||Bucks (-2)|
|Total Pick||Under (242.5)|
|Prediction||Bucks 118, Nets 114|
Both DraftKings and the model expect the Bucks to walk away with the win, but the model spread (4.1) is 2.1 points further in their direction.
In this game, the model projects a total (232.7 points) significantly lower than the DraftKings over/under (242.5 points). Bet on the under.
Bucks Key Players
Bucks Player Props
- Giannis Antetokounmpo’s points prop total for the game is set at 20.5, 7.9 points lower than his season average of 28.4.
- Khris Middleton’s three pointers made prop over/under for the contest is set at 2.5, 0.2 shots higher than his season average of 2.3.
- Brook Lopez’s blocks prop total for the game is set at 1.5, equal to his season average of 1.5.
Nets Key Players
Nets Player Props
- James Harden’s PRA prop over/under for the game is posted at 43.5 combined points, rebounds, and assists, 0.6 less than his season average of 44.1.
- Durant’s points prop total for the contest is set at 31.5, 3.4 points greater than his season average of 28.1.
- Joe Harris’ three pointers made prop over/under for the game is set at 2.5, 0.6 shots lower than his season average of 3.1.
- Kyrie Irving’s steals prop over/under for the game is set at 1.5, 0.2 steals higher than his season average of 1.3.
- The Bucks make 48.6% of their shots from the field this season, which is 2.3 percentage points higher than the Nets have allowed to their opponents (46.3%).
- In games Milwaukee shoots better than 46.3% from the field, it is 26-18 against the spread and 32-12 overall.
- Brooklyn’s record is 23-17 against the spread and 33-8 overall when its opponents make more than 48.6% of their shots from the field.
- The Nets are shooting 49.2% from the field, 3.9% higher than the 45.3% the Bucks’ opponents have shot this season.
- Brooklyn has put together a 29-21 record against the spread and a 39-12 straight up record in games it shoots over 45.3% from the field.
- This season, Milwaukee has a 27-22 record against the spread and a 35-14 straight up record when it allows opponents to shoot above 49.2% from the field.
- The Bucks are making 39.2% of their three-point shots this season, 2.5% higher than the 36.7% the Nets allow opponents to shoot from deep.
- Milwaukee has put together a 21-19 record against the spread and a 28-12 straight-up record in games this season when the team knocks down more than 36.7% of its three-point shots.
- Brooklyn is 20-19 against the spread and 30-10 overall when its opponents shoot higher than 39.2% from deep.
- The Nets’ three-point shooting percentage this season (38.8%) is 1.2 percentage points higher than opponents of the Bucks are averaging (37.6%).
- Brooklyn has a 24-12 ATS record and is 30-7 straight-up when the team hits more than 37.6% of its three-point attempts.
- Milwaukee has a 23-15 ATS record and a 28-10 straight-up record in games this season it has shot better than 38.8% from three-point range.
- The Bucks’ 14.5 made three-pointers per game this season are just 0.4 more made shots on average than the 14.1 per game the Nets allow.
- Milwaukee is 19-8 against the spread and 24-3 overall when it hit more threes than its opponents, while Brooklyn is 8-14 ATS and 12-10 straight up in games when it is out-shot from the three-point line.
- The Bucks make the fourth-most three-pointers in the league, while the Nets allow the 22nd-fewest makes from beyond the arc.
Bucks vs Nets Stat Rankings
|Bucks Rank||Bucks AVG||Nets AVG||Nets Rank|
Powered By Data Skrive using data from