The Philadelphia 76ers (43-21) visit the Chicago Bulls (26-38) as 6.5-point favorites after Joel Embiid scored 34 points in the 76ers’ 113-111 victory over the Spurs. The matchup airs on NBCS-CHI at 9:00 PM ET on Monday, May 3, 2021. The matchup has an over/under of 215.5 points.
The betting insights in this article reflect data from DraftKings sportsbook as of May 3, 2021, 7:05 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
76ers vs Bulls Betting Odds
Injury Report as of May 3
Zach LaVine: Day To Day (Health and Safety Protocols),
Nikola Vucevic: Day To Day (Adductor),
Cristiano Felicio: Day To Day (Illness),
Troy Brown Jr.: Out (Ankle)
|Spread Pick||Bulls (+6.5)|
|Total Pick||Over (215.5)|
|Prediction||76ers 114, Bulls 109|
The spread for this matchup suggested by the model (5.6 points) is slightly less than the 6.5-point edge DraftKings gives to the 76ers, though the data still has them as the favorite.
The model predicts a total (222.7 points) much higher than the one set by DraftKings for this matchup (215.5 points). Take the over.
76ers Key Players
76ers Player Props
- Embiid’s PRA prop over/under for the game is set at 41.5, 1.5 less than his season average of 43.0.
- Ben Simmons’ PRA prop over/under for the game is set at 24.5, 4.4 less than his season average of 28.9.
- Danny Green’s three pointers made prop over/under for the game is set at 2.5, equal to his season average of 2.5.
- Matisse Thybulle’s steals prop over/under for the contest is set at 0.5, 1.1 steals lower than his season average of 1.6.
Bulls Key Players
Bulls Player Props
- Zach LaVine’s points prop over/under for the contest is set at 23.5, 4.0 points less than his season average of 27.5.
- Nikola Vucevic’s rebounding prop over/under for the game is listed at 11.5 boards, equal to his season average of 11.5.
- LaVine’s three pointers made prop over/under for the contest is set at 2.5, 0.9 shots lower than his season average of 3.4.
- Thaddeus Young’s steals prop over/under for the game is set at 0.5, 0.6 steals lower than his season average of 1.1.
- This season, the 76ers have a 47.6% shooting percentage from the field, which is 0.1% higher than the 47.5% of shots the Bulls’ opponents have knocked down.
- Philadelphia is 20-12 against the spread and 25-7 overall when it shoots higher than 47.5% from the field.
- Chicago is 21-11 against the spread and 20-13 overall when allowing opponents to shoot better than 47.6% from the field.
- The Bulls have shot at a 47.8% rate from the field this season, 2.4 percentage points higher than the 45.4% shooting opponents of the 76ers have averaged.
- Chicago has put together a 27-17 record against the spread and a 22-23 straight up record in games it shoots higher than 45.4% from the field.
- When Philadelphia’s opponents shoot above 47.8% from the field, it is 28-17-1 against the spread and 36-10 overall.
- The 76ers are making 37.1% of their three-point shots this season, 1.6% higher than the 35.5% the Bulls allow opponents to shoot from deep.
- Philadelphia is 23-13 against the spread and 29-7 overall when it shoots better than 35.5% from distance.
- Chicago is 20-13 against the spread and 20-14 overall when its opponents shoot higher than 37.1% from deep.
- The Bulls shoot 36.5% from three-point distance this season. That’s just 0.1 percentage points higher than the 76ers have allowed their opponents to shoot from deep (36.4%).
- Chicago is 21-12 against the spread and 17-16 overall when shooting over 36.4% as a team from three-point range.
- Philadelphia has a 24-8-1 ATS record and a 27-6 straight-up record in games this season it has shot better than 36.5% from three-point distance.
- The 76ers connect on 11.1 three-pointers per game this season, 1.2 fewer made shots on average than the 12.3 per game the Bulls allow.
- Chicago has gone 20-14 against the spread and 19-15 overall this season in games it has out-shot its opponents from the three-point line. When Philadelphia makes fewer three-pointers than its opponents, it is 14-20-1 ATS and 18-17 straight up.
- The Bulls make the 18th-most three-pointers in the league, while the 76ers allow the ninth-fewest makes from beyond the arc.
76ers vs Bulls Stat Rankings
|76ers Rank||76ers AVG||Bulls AVG||Bulls Rank|
Powered By Data Skrive using data from