The New York Knicks (36-28) visit the Memphis Grizzlies (32-31) as 3.5-point underdogs after Julius Randle put up 31 points in the Knicks’ 122-97 victory over the Rockets. The game airs on MSG at 9:00 PM ET on Monday, May 3, 2021. The matchup has an over/under of 217.5 points.
The betting insights in this article reflect data from DraftKings sportsbook as of May 3, 2021, 7:05 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Grizzlies vs Knicks Betting Odds
Injury Report as of May 3
Grayson Allen: Day To Day (Hand)
Mitchell Robinson: Out (Ankle),
Alec Burks: Out (Conditioning)
|Spread Pick||Knicks (+3.5)|
|Total Pick||Over (217.5)|
|Prediction||Grizzlies 111, Knicks 108|
The DraftKings line for this matchup is within 0.5 points of the model. Stay away from this one.
The DraftKings point total for this matchup is just 1.2 points lower than the model projection.
Grizzlies Key Players
Grizzlies Player Props
- Ja Morant’s points prop over/under for the game is set at 23.5, 4.2 points higher than his season average of 19.3.
- Jonas Valanciunas’ PRA prop over/under for the game is set at 39.5, 8.5 greater than his season average of 31.0.
- Grayson Allen’s three pointers made prop total for the game is set at 2.5, 0.3 shots greater than his season average of 2.2.
- Kyle Anderson’s steals prop over/under for the game is set at 1.5, 0.2 steals higher than his season average of 1.3.
Knicks Key Players
Knicks Player Props
- Randle’s assists prop over/under for the game is listed at 7.5 assists, 1.6 assists greater than his season average of 5.9.
- Reggie Bullock’s three pointers made prop total for the contest is set at 4.5, 2.1 shots greater than his season average of 2.4.
- Nerlens Noel’s blocks prop total for the contest is set at 2.5, 0.3 blocks higher than his season average of 2.2.
- This season, the Grizzlies have a 46.6% shooting percentage from the field, which is 2.3% higher than the 44.3% of shots the Knicks’ opponents have hit.
- Memphis is 31-11 against the spread and 26-16 overall when it shoots higher than 44.3% from the field.
- New York’s record is 33-12 against the spread and 29-16 overall when its opponents make more than 46.6% of their shots from the field.
- The Knicks’ 45.7% shooting percentage from the field this season is the same as the Grizzlies have given up to their opponents.
- New York has put together a 27-5 record against the spread and a 26-6 straight up record in games it shoots above 46.3% from the field.
- Memphis is 26-5-1 against the spread and 23-9 overall in games it allows opponents to shoot higher than 45.7% from the field.
- The Grizzlies are making 35.6% of their three-point shots this season, 1.9% higher than the 33.7% the Knicks allow opponents to shoot from deep.
- Memphis is 27-9 against the spread and 22-14 overall when it shoots better than 33.7% from distance.
- New York is 27-13 against the spread and 26-14 overall when its opponents shoot better than 35.6% from deep.
- The Knicks are knocking down 38.9% of their shots from deep, which is 2.5 percentage points higher than the 36.4% the Grizzlies’ opponents are averaging on the season.
- New York is 31-10 against the spread and 28-13 overall when shooting above 36.4% as a team from three-point range.
- Memphis has a 29-8-1 ATS record and a 23-15 straight-up record this season when it knocks down more than 38.9% of its three-point shots.
- The Grizzlies make 11 three-pointers per game this season, only 0.6 fewer makes per game than the Knicks give up 11.6.
- New York has gone 24-3 against the spread and 22-5 overall this season in games it has out-shot its opponents from the three-point line. When Memphis makes fewer threes than its opponents, it is 16-20 ATS and 14-22 straight up.
- The Grizzlies are the 26th-best three-point shooting team in the NBA, while the Knicks allow the 10th-fewest makes from deep.
Grizzlies vs Knicks Stat Rankings
|Grizzlies Rank||Grizzlies AVG||Knicks AVG||Knicks Rank|
Powered By Data Skrive using data from