Trae Young leads the Atlanta Hawks (34-30) into a matchup against the Chicago Bulls (26-37) after scoring 32 points in a 126-104 loss to the 76ers. The Hawks are 5.5-point favorites in the game on Saturday, May 1, 2021, which tips off at 8:00 PM ET on BSSE. The matchup has an over/under of 211.5.
The betting insights in this article reflect data from DraftKings sportsbook as of May 1, 2021, 7:05 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Hawks vs Bulls Betting Odds
Injury Report as of May 1
Cam Reddish: Out (Achilles),
Kevin Huerter: Out (Shoulder),
Bogdan Bogdanovic: Out (Hamstring),
De’Andre Hunter: Out (Knee)
Zach LaVine: Out (Health and Safety Protocols),
Lauri Markkanen: Out (Illness),
Troy Brown Jr.: Out (Ankle)
|Spread Pick||Hawks (-5.5)|
|Total Pick||Over (211.5)|
|Prediction||Hawks 116, Bulls 108|
The DraftKings line for this game has the Hawks favored by 5.5, while the model predicts they’ll win by slightly more (7.3 points).
The model projects a total (224.1 points) much higher than the one set by DraftKings for this matchup (211.5 points). Take the over.
Hawks Key Players
Hawks Player Props
- Young’s PRA prop over/under for the game is set at 37.5, 1.2 lower than his season average of 38.7.
- Clint Capela’s rebounding prop total for the contest is posted at 14.5 rebounds, 0.1 rebounds lower than his season average of 14.6.
- Bogdan Bogdanovic’s three pointers made prop over/under for the contest is set at 4.5, 1.5 shots greater than his season average of 3.0.
- Cam Reddish’s steals prop total for the game is set at 1.5, 0.2 steals greater than his season average of 1.3.
Bulls Key Players
Bulls Player Props
- Zach LaVine’s PRA prop over/under for the game is listed at 33.5, 4.2 lower than his season average of 37.7.
- Nikola Vucevic’s PRA prop over/under for the contest is set at 38.5, 0.5 less than his season average of 39.0.
- LaVine’s three pointers made prop over/under for the game is set at 2.5, 0.9 shots lower than his season average of 3.4.
- Daniel Theis’ blocks prop over/under for the contest is set at 1.5, 0.6 blocks higher than his season average of 0.9.
- This season, the Hawks have a 46.2% shooting percentage from the field, which is 1.3% lower than the 47.5% of shots the Bulls’ opponents have made.
- In games Atlanta shoots better than 47.5% from the field, it is 19-7 against the spread and 18-8 overall.
- Chicago has an 18-7 record against the spread and an 18-8 record overall when allowing its opponents to knock down more than 46.2% of their shots from the field.
- The Bulls have shot at a 47.8% clip from the field this season, 1.4 percentage points greater than the 46.4% shooting opponents of the Hawks have averaged.
- This season, Chicago has a 24-15 record against the spread and a 19-21 record overall in games the team collectively shoots higher than 46.4% from the field.
- Atlanta is 26-11-1 against the spread and 29-9 overall in games it allows opponents to shoot higher than 47.8% from the field.
- The Hawks’ 37% three-point shooting percentage this season is only 1.6 percentage points higher than opponents of the Bulls have shot from beyond the arc (35.4%).
- Atlanta has put together a 27-10-1 record against the spread and a 27-11 straight-up record in games this season when the team makes more than 35.4% of its three-point attempts.
- Chicago is 20-13 against the spread and 20-14 overall when its opponents shoot better than 37% from deep.
- The Bulls’ three-point shooting percentage this season (36.6%) is just 1.7 percentage points higher than opponents of the Hawks are averaging (34.9%).
- Chicago has a 24-13 ATS record and is 19-18 straight-up when the team makes more than 34.9% of its three-point attempts.
- Atlanta has a 26-12 ATS record and a 26-12 straight-up record in games this season it has shot better than 36.6% from three-point distance.
- The Hawks’ 12.4 made three-pointers per game this season are the same per game average that the Bulls give up.
- The Hawks make the 16th-most three-pointers in the league, while the Bulls give up the third-fewest makes from beyond the arc.
Hawks vs Bulls Stat Rankings
|Hawks Rank||Hawks AVG||Bulls AVG||Bulls Rank|
Powered By Data Skrive using data from