The Cleveland Cavaliers (21-41) will attempt to stop a four-game losing streak when they host the Washington Wizards (28-34) on Friday, April 30, 2021 at Rocket Mortgage Fieldhouse as 6.5-point underdogs. The game airs at 7:30 PM ET on BSOH. The over/under for the matchup is set at 226.5.
The betting insights in this article reflect data from DraftKings sportsbook as of April 30, 2021, 7:05 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Wizards vs Cavaliers Betting Odds
Injury Report as of April 30
Thomas Bryant: Out For Season (Left knee),
Deni Avdija: Out For Season (Leg)
Lamar Stevens: Day To Day (Concussion),
Collin Sexton: Day To Day (Concussion),
Dylan Windler: Out (Knee),
Matthew Dellavedova: Out (Neck),
Larry Nance Jr.: Out (Thumb),
Taurean Prince: Out For Season (Ankle),
Isaiah Hartenstein: Out (Concussion)
|Spread Pick||Cavaliers (+6.5)|
|Total Pick||Under (226.5)|
|Prediction||Wizards 113, Cavaliers 111|
The spread for this matchup suggested by the model (1.3 points) is much tighter than the 6.5-point edge DraftKings gives to the Wizards, though the data still has them as the favorite. Put your money on the Cavaliers to cover.
The model predicts a total 2.6 points lower than the one set by DraftKings for this game.
Wizards Key Players
Wizards Player Props
- Russell Westbrook’s rebounding prop total for the matchup is listed at 12.5 boards, 1.3 rebounds greater than his season average of 11.2.
- Bradley Beal’s points prop over/under for the game is set at 29.5, 1.8 points less than his season average of 31.3.
- Davis Bertans’ three pointers made prop over/under for the game is set at 4.5, 1.5 shots greater than his season average of 3.0.
- Westbrook’s steals prop total for the game is set at 1.5, 0.2 steals higher than his season average of 1.3.
Cavaliers Key Players
Cavaliers Player Props
- Collin Sexton’s points prop over/under for the contest is set at 23.5, 1.0 point less than his season average of 24.5.
- Jarrett Allen’s PRA prop total for the contest is set at 24.5, 0.3 lower than his season average of 24.8.
- Kevin Love’s three pointers made prop total for the contest is set at 2.5, 0.5 shots greater than his season average of 2.0.
- Allen’s blocks prop over/under for the game is set at 0.5, 1.0 block lower than his season average of 1.5.
- This season, the Wizards have a 47.2% shooting percentage from the field, which is 0.9% lower than the 48.1% of shots the Cavaliers’ opponents have made.
- In games Washington shoots higher than 48.1% from the field, it is 20-12 against the spread and 19-13 overall.
- Cleveland is 16-11 against the spread and 17-10 overall when allowing opponents to shoot better than 47.2% from the field.
- The Cavaliers’ 45.4% shooting percentage from the field this season is 1.6 percentage points lower than the Wizards have given up to their opponents (47%).
- Cleveland is 17-7 against the spread and 15-9 overall when it shoots higher than 47% from the field.
- This season, Washington has a 14-9 record against the spread and a 14-10 straight up record when it allows opponents to shoot higher than 45.4% from the field.
- The Wizards are knocking down 34.9% of their three-point shots this season, 3.1% lower than the 38% the Cavaliers allow opponents to shoot from deep.
- Washington is 18-5 against the spread and 15-8 overall when it shoots better than 38% from distance.
- Cleveland is 13-8 against the spread while putting up a 10-11 straight-up record when its opponents shoot over 34.9% from downtown.
- The Cavaliers’ three-point shooting percentage this season (33.7%) is 3.6 percentage points lower than opponents of the Wizards are averaging (37.3%).
- Cleveland is 15-6 against the spread and 13-8 overall when shooting over 37.3% as a team from three-point range.
- Washington is 16-6 ATS and 12-10 overall in games it shoots over 33.7% from deep.
- The Wizards’ 10.3 made three-pointers per game this season are just 0.5 more made shots on average than the 9.8 per game the Cavaliers allow.
- Washington has gone 10-5 against the spread and 8-7 overall this season in games it has out-shot its opponents from the three-point line. When Cleveland hits fewer three-pointers than its opponents, it is 8-31 ATS and 8-31 straight up.
- The Wizards rank 28th in the NBA in made three-pointers, while the Cavaliers give up the 12th-fewest made threes in the league.
Wizards vs Cavaliers Stat Rankings
|Wizards Rank||Wizards AVG||Cavaliers AVG||Cavaliers Rank|
Powered By Data Skrive using data from