The Western Conference’s top two teams, the Utah Jazz (45-17) and the Phoenix Suns (44-18), hit the court at Phoenix Suns Arena on Friday, April 30, 2021 at 10:00 PM ET on BSAZ+. The Suns are favored by 4.5 points at home. The over/under is set at 223 for the matchup.
The betting insights in this article reflect data from DraftKings sportsbook as of April 30, 2021, 7:05 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Suns vs Jazz Betting Odds
Injury Report as of April 30
Jae Crowder: Day To Day (Ankle),
Abdel Nader: Out (Knee),
Dario Saric: Day To Day (Injury Management)
Mike Conley: Out (Hamstring),
Donovan Mitchell: Out (Ankle),
Udoka Azubuike: Out (Ankle),
Royce O’Neale: Day To Day (Wrist)
|Spread Pick||Jazz (+4.5)|
|Total Pick||Over (223)|
|Prediction||Jazz 112, Suns 111|
While DraftKings has the Suns winning by 4.5, the model has the Jazz taking home the victory, with a considerable margin between the two spreads (5.6 points). Take the Jazz.
The model’s predicted total (223.3 points) and the DraftKings set total (223 points) are virtually the same for this contest.
Suns Key Players
Suns Player Props
- Devin Booker’s points prop total for the game is set at 32.5, 7.1 points higher than his season average of 25.4.
- Deandre Ayton’s PRA prop over/under for the game is set at 27.5, 0.5 higher than his season average of 27.0.
- Jae Crowder’s three pointers made prop total for the contest is set at 2.5, 0.1 shots greater than his season average of 2.4.
- Chris Paul’s steals prop total for the game is set at 0.5, 0.9 steals less than his season average of 1.4.
Jazz Key Players
Jazz Player Props
- Donovan Mitchell’s points prop over/under for the contest is set at 28.5, 2.1 points greater than his season average of 26.4.
- Mike Conley’s PRA prop over/under for the contest is set at 28.5, 2.6 higher than his season average of 25.9.
- Mitchell’s three pointers made prop total for the contest is set at 3.5, 0.1 shots greater than his season average of 3.4.
- Rudy Gobert’s blocks prop over/under for the game is set at 2.5, 0.3 blocks lower than his season average of 2.8.
- This season, the Suns have a 48.8% shooting percentage from the field, which is 4.3% higher than the 44.5% of shots the Jazz’s opponents have made.
- Phoenix is 37-16-1 against the spread and 42-12 overall when it shoots better than 44.5% from the field.
- Utah has a 33-15-1 record against the spread and a 42-7 record overall when allowing its opponents to make more than 48.8% of their shots from the field.
- The Jazz’s 46.7% shooting percentage from the field this season is 0.5 percentage points higher than the Suns have allowed to their opponents (46.2%).
- Utah has put together a 24-6-1 record against the spread and a 29-2 straight up record in games it shoots over 46.2% from the field.
- Phoenix is 21-8-1 against the spread and 24-6 overall in games it allows opponents to shoot higher than 46.7% from the field.
- The Suns are knocking down 37.4% of their three-point shots this season, 3.4% higher than the 34% the Jazz allow opponents to shoot from deep.
- Phoenix has collected a 29-12 record against the spread and a 33-8 straight-up record in games this season when the team knocks down more than 34% of its three-point attempts.
- Utah is 30-11-1 against the spread and 35-7 overall when its opponents shoot higher than 37.4% from deep.
- The Jazz shoot 39.1% from three-point distance this season. That’s 3.9 percentage points higher than the Suns have allowed their opponents to shoot from deep (35.2%).
- Utah is 30-15-1 ATS and 37-9 overall when the team makes more than 35.2% of its three-point attempts.
- Phoenix has a 27-9-1 ATS record and a 30-7 straight-up record in games this season it has shot better than 39.1% from three-point range.
- The Suns knock down 13 three-pointers per game this season, four fewer made shots on average than the 17 per game the Jazz allow.
- Utah has gone 34-15-1 against the spread and 40-10 overall this season in games it has out-shot its opponents from the three-point line. When Phoenix hits fewer threes than its opponents, it is 8-12-1 ATS and 10-11 straight up.
- The Suns make the 12th-most three-pointers in the league, while the Jazz allow the fewest makes from beyond the arc.
Suns vs Jazz Stat Rankings
|Suns Rank||Suns AVG||Jazz AVG||Jazz Rank|
Powered By Data Skrive using data from