The Philadelphia 76ers (40-21) hit the court against the Atlanta Hawks (34-28) as 8-point favorites on Wednesday, April 28, 2021 at 7:00 PM ET on NBCS-PH. The point total is 220 for the matchup.
The betting insights in this article reflect data from DraftKings sportsbook as of April 28, 2021, 7:05 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
76ers vs Hawks Betting Odds
Injury Report as of April 28
Mike Scott: Day To Day (Hip)
Tony Snell: Out (Ankle),
Trae Young: Out (Ankle),
Cam Reddish: Out (Achilles),
Kevin Huerter: Day To Day (Shoulder),
Brandon Goodwin: Day To Day (Ankle),
De’Andre Hunter: Out (Knee)
|Spread Pick||Hawks (+8)|
|Total Pick||Over (220)|
|Prediction||76ers 114, Hawks 109|
The spread for this matchup suggested by the model (5.5 points) is a little bit less than the 8-point edge DraftKings gives to the 76ers, though the data still has them as the favorite.
In this matchup, the model projects a total (223.3 points) slightly higher than the DraftKings over/under (220 points).
76ers Key Players
76ers Player Props
- Joel Embiid’s points prop over/under for the game is set at 28.5, 1.3 points lower than his season average of 29.8.
- Ben Simmons’ PRA prop total for the contest is set at 25.5, 3.9 less than his season average of 29.4.
- Danny Green’s three pointers made prop total for the game is set at 3.5, 0.9 shots greater than his season average of 2.6.
- Matisse Thybulle’s steals prop over/under for the game is set at 1.5, 0.1 steals less than his season average of 1.6.
Hawks Key Players
Hawks Player Props
- Trae Young’s PRA prop total for the game is set at 37.5, 1.3 lower than his season average of 38.8.
- Clint Capela’s rebounding prop total for the matchup is set at 14.5 boards, 0.2 rebounds lower than his season average of 14.7.
- Bogdan Bogdanovic’s three pointers made prop over/under for the game is set at 4.5, 1.5 shots higher than his season average of 3.0.
- Capela’s blocks prop total for the game is set at 2.5, 0.4 blocks higher than his season average of 2.1.
- The 76ers are shooting 47.5% from the field this season, 1.2 percentage points higher than the 46.3% the Hawks allow to opponents.
- In games Philadelphia shoots higher than 46.3% from the field, it is 23-15 against the spread and 30-8 overall.
- Atlanta has a 23-8-1 record against the spread and a 26-6 record overall when allowing its opponents to knock down more than 47.5% of their shots from the field.
- The Hawks have shot at a 46.4% clip from the field this season, 0.8 percentage points greater than the 45.6% shooting opponents of the 76ers have averaged.
- Atlanta is 24-10 against the spread and 23-11 overall when it shoots higher than 45.6% from the field.
- This season, Philadelphia has a 22-15-1 record against the spread and a 29-9 straight up record when it allows opponents to shoot over 46.4% from the field.
- The 76ers are hitting 37% of their three-point shots this season, 2.3% higher than the 34.7% the Hawks allow opponents to shoot from deep.
- Philadelphia has a 21-14 record against the spread and a 27-8 record overall when the team connects on more than 34.7% of its three-point attempts.
- Atlanta is 26-11 against the spread while putting together a 26-11 straight-up record when its opponents shoot above 37% from beyond the arc.
- The Hawks are making 37% of their shots from deep, which is 0.6 percentage points higher than the 36.4% the 76ers’ opponents are averaging on the season.
- Atlanta is 24-6-1 against the spread and 24-7 overall when shooting over 36.4% as a team from three-point range.
- Philadelphia has a 23-8-1 ATS record and a 26-6 straight-up record in games this season it has shot better than 37% from three-point range.
- The 76ers’ 11 made three-pointers per game this season is 1.5 fewer made shots on average than the 12.5 per game the Hawks allow.
- Atlanta has gone 24-7-1 against the spread and 25-7 overall this season in games it has out-shot its opponents from the three-point line. When Philadelphia makes fewer threes than its opponents, it is 14-19-1 ATS and 17-17 straight up.
- The 76ers rank 26th in the NBA in made three-pointers, while the Hawks give up the eighth-fewest made threes in the league.
76ers vs Hawks Stat Rankings
|76ers Rank||76ers AVG||Hawks AVG||Hawks Rank|
Powered By Data Skrive using data from