The Utah Jazz (44-17) visit the Sacramento Kings (25-36) in a matchup of Northwest Division teams at Golden 1 Center, tipping off at 10:00 PM ET on Wednesday, April 28, 2021. The Kings are 9-point underdogs in the game, the second matchup between the teams this season. The matchup’s point total is set at 230.5.
The betting insights in this article reflect data from FanDuel sportsbook as of April 28, 2021, 12:05 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Jazz vs Kings Betting Odds
Injury Report as of April 28
Donovan Mitchell: Out (Ankle),
Udoka Azubuike: Out (Ankle)
Harrison Barnes: Day To Day (Groin),
Robert Woodard II: Day To Day (Low Back),
Marvin Bagley III: Out (Hand),
De’Aaron Fox: Out (Health Protocols)
|Spread Pick||Jazz (-9)|
|Total Pick||Under (230.5)|
|Prediction||Jazz 120, Kings 109|
The FanDuel line for this game has the Jazz favored by nine, while the model predicts they’ll win by slightly more (10.6 points).
In this game, the model projects a total (228.4 points) marginally lower than the FanDuel over/under (230.5 points).
Jazz Key Players
Jazz Player Props
- Donovan Mitchell’s PRA prop total for the game is set at 37.5, 1.4 higher than his season average of 36.1.
- Rudy Gobert’s PRA prop over/under for the contest is set at 30.5, 1.2 greater than his season average of 29.3.
- Mitchell’s three pointers made prop total for the game is set at 3.5, 0.1 shots greater than his season average of 3.4.
- Mike Conley’s steals prop total for the contest is set at 1.5, 0.1 steals higher than his season average of 1.4.
Kings Key Players
|Marvin Bagley III||37||13.9||7.4||0.9||0.5||0.5||0.9|
Kings Player Props
- De’Aaron Fox’s assists prop over/under for the contest is posted at 6.5 assists, 0.7 less than his season average of 7.2.
- Richaun Holmes’ rebounding prop over/under for the contest is set at 7.5 boards, 1.3 rebounds less than his season average of 8.8.
- Buddy Hield’s three pointers made prop total for the contest is set at 4.5, 0.5 shots greater than his season average of 4.0.
- Fox’s steals prop over/under for the game is set at 1.5, equal to his season average of 1.5.
- The Jazz make 46.4% of their shots from the field this season, which is 2.7 percentage points lower than the Kings have allowed to their opponents (49.1%).
- Utah has a 14-1 record against the spread and a 15-0 straight-up record in games it shoots higher than 49.1% from the field.
- Sacramento’s record is 12-5 against the spread and 13-4 overall when its opponents make more than 46.4% of their shots from the field.
- The Kings are shooting 48.3% from the field, 3.8% higher than the 44.5% the Jazz’s opponents have shot this season.
- Sacramento has compiled a 23-23-1 record against the spread and a 22-25 straight up record in games it shoots over 44.5% from the field.
- When Utah’s opponents shoot higher than 48.3% from the field, it is 32-14-1 against the spread and 41-6 overall.
- The Jazz’s 38.8% three-point shooting percentage this season is just 0.1 percentage points higher than opponents of the Kings have shot from beyond the arc (38.7%).
- Utah has collected a 22-6 record against the spread and a 22-6 straight-up record in games this season when the team connects on more than 38.7% of its three-point shots.
- Sacramento is 22-12 against the spread and 20-14 overall when its opponents shoot higher than 38.8% from deep.
- The Kings’ three-point shooting percentage this season (36.6%) is -2.6 percentage points lower than opponents of the Jazz are averaging (34%).
- Sacramento has an 18-16-1 ATS record and is 17-18 straight-up when the team hits more than 34% of its three-point attempts.
- Utah has a 28-11-1 ATS record and a 33-7 straight-up record in games this season it has shot better than 36.6% from three-point range.
- The Jazz make 16.9 three-pointers per game this season, 4.8 more made shots on average than the 12.1 per game the Kings allow.
- Utah has gone 33-15-1 against the spread and 39-10 overall this season in games it has out-shot its opponents from the three-point line. When Sacramento makes fewer threes than its opponents, it is 4-22-1 ATS and 4-23 straight up.
- The Jazz are the best three-point shooting team in the NBA, while the Kings give up the 15th-fewest makes from deep.
Jazz vs Kings Stat Rankings
|Jazz Rank||Jazz AVG||Kings AVG||Kings Rank|
Powered By Data Skrive using data from