Ja Morant leads the Memphis Grizzlies (29-27) against the Los Angeles Clippers (41-19) after putting up 36 points in a 139-137 loss to the Nuggets. The Grizzlies are 4.5-point underdogs in the game on Wednesday, April 21, 2021, which starts at 10:00 PM ET on NBA TV. The matchup has an over/under set at 226.5 points.
The betting insights in this article reflect data from DraftKings sportsbook as of April 21, 2021, 7:05 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Clippers vs Grizzlies Betting Odds
Injury Report as of April 21
Kawhi Leonard: Out (Foot),
Patrick Beverley: Out (Hand),
Serge Ibaka: Out (Back)
Jaren Jackson Jr.: Day To Day (Knee),
Dillon Brooks: Day To Day (Thigh),
Jonas Valanciunas: Out (Concussion)
|Spread Pick||Clippers (-4.5)|
|Total Pick||Under (226.5)|
|Prediction||Clippers 116, Grizzlies 108|
The Clippers are the bet in this contest. They’re favored by 3.4 more points in the model than DraftKings (7.9 to 4.5).
In this game, the model projects a total (224.5 points) marginally lower than the DraftKings over/under (226.5 points).
Clippers Key Players
Clippers Player Props
- Kawhi Leonard’s points prop total for the game is set at 23.5, 2.2 points lower than his season average of 25.7.
- Paul George’s PRA prop total for the game is set at 36.5, 0.9 higher than his season average of 35.6.
- George’s three pointers made prop over/under for the game is set at 3.5, 0.2 shots higher than his season average of 3.3.
- Serge Ibaka’s blocks prop over/under for the game is set at 1.5, 0.3 blocks higher than his season average of 1.2.
Grizzlies Key Players
Grizzlies Player Props
- Morant’s points prop over/under for the game is set at 18.5, 0.5 points lower than his season average of 19.0.
- Jonas Valanciunas’ PRA prop total for the game is set at 40.5, 9.1 higher than his season average of 31.4.
- Grayson Allen’s three pointers made prop over/under for the contest is set at 3.5, 1.1 shots greater than his season average of 2.4.
- Brandon Clarke’s blocks prop over/under for the game is set at 0.5, 0.3 blocks lower than his season average of 0.8.
- This season, the Clippers have a 48.5% shooting percentage from the field, which is 1.8% higher than the 46.7% of shots the Grizzlies’ opponents have made.
- In games Los Angeles shoots better than 46.7% from the field, it is 30-9 against the spread and 35-4 overall.
- Memphis’ record is 28-7-1 against the spread and 24-12 overall when its opponents make more than 48.5% of their shots from the field.
- The Grizzlies’ 46.9% shooting percentage from the field this season is 0.4 percentage points higher than the Clippers have given up to their opponents (46.5%).
- This season, Memphis has a 26-5 record against the spread and a 23-8 record overall in games the team collectively shoots above 46.5% from the field.
- This season, Los Angeles has a 23-10-1 record against the spread and a 26-8 straight up record when it allows opponents to shoot above 46.9% from the field.
- The Clippers’ 41.9% three-point shooting percentage this season is 5.6 percentage points higher than opponents of the Grizzlies have shot from beyond the arc (36.3%).
- Los Angeles has a 29-12 record against the spread and a 32-9 record overall when the team makes more than 36.3% of its three-point attempts.
- Memphis is 29-10-1 against the spread and 23-17 overall when its opponents shoot better than 41.9% from deep.
- The Grizzlies shoot 36.1% from three-point distance this season. That’s only 0.4 percentage points higher than the Clippers have allowed their opponents to shoot from deep (35.7%).
- Memphis is 22-5 against the spread and 17-10 overall when shooting over 35.7% as a team from three-point range.
- Los Angeles has a 24-10-1 ATS record and a 27-8 straight-up record this season when it knocks down more than 36.1% of its three-point attempts.
- The Clippers’ 14.5 made three-pointers per game this season is 3.3 more made shots on average than the 11.2 per game the Grizzlies allow.
- Los Angeles is 31-11 against the spread and 33-9 overall when it hit more threes than its opponents, while Memphis is 14-16 ATS and 12-18 straight up in games when it is out-shot from deep.
- The Grizzlies make the 23rd-most three-pointers in the league, while the Clippers give up the fifth-fewest makes from beyond the arc.
Clippers vs Grizzlies Stat Rankings
|Clippers Rank||Clippers AVG||Grizzlies AVG||Grizzlies Rank|
Powered By Data Skrive using data from