The Denver Nuggets (36-20) host the Memphis Grizzlies (29-26) in a matchup of Northwest Division teams at Ball Arena, starting at 9:00 PM ET on Monday, April 19, 2021. The Grizzlies are 6.5-point underdogs in the game, the second matchup between the squads this season. The matchup has an over/under of 227 points.
The betting insights in this article reflect data from FanDuel sportsbook as of April 19, 2021, 1:05 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Nuggets vs Grizzlies Betting Odds
Injury Report as of April 19
Monte Morris: Out (Hamstring),
Jamal Murray: Out For Season (Knee)
Justise Winslow: Day To Day (Thigh),
Jaren Jackson Jr.: Out (Knee),
De’Anthony Melton: Day To Day (Leg),
Brandon Clarke: Day To Day (Hip)
|Spread Pick||Grizzlies (+6.5)|
|Total Pick||Under (227)|
|Prediction||Nuggets 116, Grizzlies 110|
The model favors the Nuggets by 5.9 points, just 0.6 fewer than the 6.5-point spread set by FanDuel.
The model predicts a total 1.9 points lower than the one set by FanDuel for this matchup.
Nuggets Key Players
|Michael Porter Jr.||46||17.6||7.7||1.0||0.7||0.9||2.4|
Nuggets Player Props
- Nikola Jokic’s PRA prop total for the contest is set at 41.5, 4.4 less than his season average of 45.9.
- Jamal Murray’s three pointers made prop over/under for the game is set at 2.5, 0.2 shots lower than his season average of 2.7.
- Jokic’s steals prop total for the contest is set at 0.5, 0.9 steals lower than his season average of 1.4.
Grizzlies Key Players
Grizzlies Player Props
- Ja Morant’s assists prop over/under for the game is set at 7.5 assists, 0.2 assists higher than his season average of 7.3.
- Jonas Valanciunas’ rebounding prop total for the matchup is set at 15.5 rebounds, 2.9 rebounds greater than his season average of 12.6.
- Grayson Allen’s three pointers made prop total for the contest is set at 3.5, 1.1 shots higher than his season average of 2.4.
- Kyle Anderson’s steals prop total for the game is set at 1.5, 0.2 steals greater than his season average of 1.3.
- This season, the Nuggets have a 48.9% shooting percentage from the field, which is 2.2% higher than the 46.7% of shots the Grizzlies’ opponents have hit.
- Denver has a 21-13 record against the spread and a 26-8 straight-up record in games it shoots better than 46.7% from the field.
- Memphis’ record is 29-7 against the spread and 24-12 overall when its opponents make more than 48.9% of their shots from the field.
- The Grizzlies have shot at a 46.9% clip from the field this season, the same as opponents of the Nuggets have averaged.
- Memphis has put together a 23-5 record against the spread and a 22-6 straight up record in games it shoots better than 46.9% from the field.
- Denver is 20-7 against the spread and 25-2 overall in games it allows opponents to shoot greater than 46.9% from the field.
- The Nuggets’ 38.5% three-point shooting percentage this season is 2.3 percentage points higher than opponents of the Grizzlies have shot from deep (36.2%).
- Denver has a 21-15 record against the spread and a 25-11 record overall when the team connects on more than 36.2% of its three-point attempts.
- Memphis is 27-6 against the spread and 21-12 overall when its opponents shoot better than 38.5% from deep.
- The Grizzlies are knocking down 36% of their shots from beyond the arc, which is the same that the Nuggets’ opponents are averaging on the season.
- Memphis has a 20-5 ATS record and is 16-9 straight-up when the team makes more than 36% of its three-point attempts.
- Denver is 19-12 ATS and 24-7 overall in games it shoots over 36% from deep.
- The Nuggets’ 13 made three-pointers per game this season is 1.9 more made shots on average than the 11.1 per game the Grizzlies give up.
- Denver has gone 15-9 against the spread and 17-7 overall this season in games it has out-shot its opponents from the three-point line. When Memphis makes fewer three-pointers than its opponents, it is 14-16 ATS and 12-18 straight up.
- The Grizzlies make the 25th-most three-pointers in the league, while the Nuggets give up the 16th-fewest makes from beyond the arc.
Nuggets vs Grizzlies Stat Rankings
|Nuggets Rank||Nuggets AVG||Grizzlies AVG||Grizzlies Rank|
Powered By Data Skrive using data from