The Sacramento Kings (22-34) are underdogs (+8.5) as they try to end a nine-game losing streak when they visit the Dallas Mavericks (30-25) at 7:30 PM ET on Sunday, April 18, 2021 at American Airlines Center. The matchup airs on NBA TV. The point total for the matchup is set at 229.5.
The betting insights in this article reflect data from DraftKings sportsbook as of April 18, 2021, 12:05 PM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Mavericks vs Kings Betting Odds
Injury Report as of April 18
Tyrell Terry: Out (Personal)
Marvin Bagley III: Out (Hand),
Richaun Holmes: Out (Hamstring)
|Spread Pick||Mavericks (-8.5)|
|Total Pick||Under (229.5)|
|Prediction||Mavericks 118, Kings 109|
The DraftKings line for this game has the Mavericks favored by 8.5, while the model predicts they’ll win by slightly more (9.4 points).
The DraftKings point total for this game is just 2.4 points highter than the model projection.
Mavericks Key Players
|Tim Hardaway Jr.||54||16.0||3.4||1.7||0.5||0.1||2.9|
Mavericks Player Props
- Luka Doncic’s assists prop total for the game is posted at 6.5 assists, 2.3 assists less than his season average of 8.8.
- Kristaps Porzingis’ rebounding prop total for the contest is set at 10.5 boards, 1.1 rebounds higher than his season average of 9.4.
- Doncic’s three pointers made prop over/under for the contest is set at 3.5, 0.5 shots greater than his season average of 3.0.
- Doncic’s steals prop over/under for the game is set at 1.5, 0.5 steals greater than his season average of 1.0.
Kings Key Players
|Marvin Bagley III||37||13.9||7.4||0.9||0.5||0.5||0.9|
Kings Player Props
- De’Aaron Fox’s PRA prop total for the contest is set at 34.5, 1.3 lower than his season average of 35.8.
- Richaun Holmes’ rebounding prop over/under for the contest is posted at 9.5 boards, 0.6 rebounds greater than his season average of 8.9.
- Buddy Hield’s three pointers made prop over/under for the game is set at 4.5, 0.5 shots greater than his season average of 4.0.
- Holmes’ blocks prop total for the game is set at 3.5, 1.9 blocks higher than his season average of 1.6.
- The Mavericks make 46.8% of their shots from the field this season, which is 2.3 percentage points lower than the Kings have allowed to their opponents (49.1%).
- Dallas has a 10-9 record against the spread and a 14-5 straight-up record in games it shoots better than 49.1% from the field.
- Sacramento’s record is 12-6 against the spread and 12-6 overall when its opponents make more than 46.8% of their shots from the field.
- The Kings’ 48.1% shooting percentage from the field this season is 2.5 percentage points higher than the Mavericks have allowed to their opponents (45.6%).
- Sacramento is 19-19 against the spread and 17-21 overall when it shoots better than 45.6% from the field.
- When Dallas’ opponents shoot greater than 48.1% from the field, it is 24-14 against the spread and 26-12 overall.
- The Mavericks shoot 35.8% from deep, 3.1% lower than the 38.9% the Kings allow to opponents.
- Dallas has an 11-7 record against the spread and a 13-5 record overall when the team hits more than 38.9% of its three-point attempts.
- Sacramento is 13-7 against the spread while putting together a 13-7 straight-up record when its opponents shoot above 35.8% from beyond the arc.
- The Kings shoot 35.9% from beyond the arc this season. That’s 0.5 percentage points lower than the Mavericks have allowed their opponents to shoot from deep (36.4%).
- Sacramento is 13-12 against the spread and 11-14 overall when shooting above 36.4% as a team from three-point range.
- Dallas has an 18-4 ATS record and a 19-3 straight-up record in games this season it has shot better than 35.9% from three-point range.
- The Mavericks connect on 13.7 three-pointers per game this season, 1.8 more made shots on average than the 11.9 per game the Kings allow.
- When Dallas makes more three-pointers than its opponents, it is 20-7 against the spread and 21-6 overall. When Sacramento is out-shot from deep by its opponents, it is 4-22 ATS and 3-23 straight up.
- The Kings are the 21st-best three-point shooting team in the NBA, while the Mavericks give up the 22nd-fewest makes from deep.
Mavericks vs Kings Stat Rankings
|Mavericks Rank||Mavericks AVG||Kings AVG||Kings Rank|
Powered By Data Skrive using data from