Collin Sexton leads the Cleveland Cavaliers (20-35) against the Chicago Bulls (22-33) after scoring 30 points in a 119-101 loss to the Warriors. The Cavaliers are 2-point underdogs in the matchup on Saturday, April 17, 2021, which tips at 8:00 PM ET on NBCS-CHI. The matchup has a point total of 212.5.
The betting insights in this article reflect data from FanDuel sportsbook as of April 17, 2021, 1:05 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Bulls vs Cavaliers Betting Odds
Injury Report as of April 17
Tomas Satoransky: Day To Day (Back)
Damyean Dotson: Day To Day (Knee),
Dylan Windler: Day To Day (Knee)
|Spread Pick||Bulls (-2)|
|Total Pick||Over (212.5)|
|Prediction||Bulls 114, Cavaliers 106|
The Bulls are the bet in this game. They’re favored by 5.6 more points in the model than FanDuel (7.6 to 2).
The FanDuel point total for this matchup is more than two possessions lower (7.9 points) than the model projection. Put your money on the over.
Bulls Key Players
Bulls Player Props
- Zach LaVine’s points prop total for the contest is set at 23.5, 4.0 points lower than his season average of 27.5.
- Nikola Vucevic’s rebounding prop over/under for the contest is set at 10.5 rebounds, 0.9 rebounds lower than his season average of 11.4.
- LaVine’s three pointers made prop over/under for the game is set at 2.5, 0.9 shots lower than his season average of 3.4.
- Thaddeus Young’s steals prop over/under for the contest is set at 0.5, 0.6 steals lower than his season average of 1.1.
Cavaliers Key Players
|Larry Nance Jr.||31||9.7||6.8||3.0||1.9||0.5||1.2|
Cavaliers Player Props
- Sexton’s points prop over/under for the game is set at 23.5, 0.7 points lower than his season average of 24.2.
- Darius Garland’s PRA prop total for the contest is set at 27.5, 2.2 higher than his season average of 25.3.
- Kevin Love’s three pointers made prop over/under for the game is set at 3.5, 1.4 shots greater than his season average of 2.1.
- Larry Nance Jr.’s steals prop total for the game is set at 1.5, 0.4 steals lower than his season average of 1.9.
- The Bulls make 47.9% of their shots from the field this season, which is 0.1 percentage points lower than the Cavaliers have allowed to their opponents (48%).
- Chicago has an 18-5 record against the spread and a 13-11 straight-up record in games it shoots higher than 48% from the field.
- Cleveland has a 16-11 record against the spread and a 17-10 record overall when allowing its opponents to make more than 47.9% of their shots from the field.
- The Cavaliers are shooting 45.2% from the field, 2.5% lower than the 47.7% the Bulls’ opponents have shot this season.
- This season, Cleveland has a 16-2 record against the spread and a 14-4 record overall in games the team collectively shoots higher than 47.7% from the field.
- When Chicago’s opponents shoot over 45.2% from the field, it is 15-3 against the spread and 15-4 overall.
- The Bulls shoot 36.9% from three-point range, 1.4% lower than the 38.3% the Cavaliers allow to opponents.
- Chicago is 18-10 against the spread and 14-14 overall when it shoots better than 38.3% from distance.
- Cleveland has put up a 20-6 against the spread while going 17-9 overall in games this season when its opponents shoot better than 36.9% from deep.
- The Cavaliers’ three-point shooting percentage this season (33.8%) is 1.5 percentage points lower than opponents of the Bulls are averaging (35.3%).
- Cleveland has a 15-6 ATS record and is 13-8 straight-up when the team makes more than 35.3% of its three-point attempts.
- Chicago has a 15-9 ATS record and a 16-9 straight-up record in games this season it has shot better than 33.8% from three-point range.
- The Bulls hit 12.4 three-pointers per game this season, 2.7 more made shots on average than the 9.7 per game the Cavaliers allow.
- Chicago is 16-13 against the spread and 15-14 overall when it makes more three-pointers than its opponents, while Cleveland is 8-27 ATS and 8-27 straight up in games when it is out-shot from deep.
- The Bulls rank 19th in the NBA in made three-pointers, while the Cavaliers give up the 12th-fewest made threes in the league.
Bulls vs Cavaliers Stat Rankings
|Bulls Rank||Bulls AVG||Cavaliers AVG||Cavaliers Rank|
Powered By Data Skrive using data from