A game after he put up 32 points in a 126-115 win over the Bulls, Dillon Brooks leads the Memphis Grizzlies (28-26) on the road against the Milwaukee Bucks (35-20) as 8.5-point underdogs. The matchup, which airs on BSWI, tips at 9:00 PM ET on Saturday, April 17, 2021. The matchup has a point total of 236.5.
The betting insights in this article reflect data from DraftKings sportsbook as of April 17, 2021, 1:05 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Bucks vs Grizzlies Betting Odds
Injury Report as of April 17
Donte DiVincenzo: Day To Day (Toe)
Justise Winslow: Out (Thigh),
Jaren Jackson Jr.: Out (Knee),
De’Anthony Melton: Out (Leg),
Brandon Clarke: Out (Hip)
|Spread Pick||Grizzlies (+8.5)|
|Total Pick||Under (236.5)|
|Prediction||Bucks 118, Grizzlies 110|
The spread for this game suggested by the model (7.2 points) is a little tighter than the 8.5-point edge DraftKings gives to the Bucks, though the data still has them as the favorite.
In this game, the model projects a total (228.2 points) significantly lower than the DraftKings over/under (236.5 points). Bet on the under.
Bucks Key Players
Bucks Player Props
- Giannis Antetokounmpo’s assists prop over/under for the matchup is set at 3.5 assists, 2.6 assists lower than his season average of 6.1.
- Khris Middleton’s three pointers made prop over/under for the game is set at 1.5, 0.7 shots lower than his season average of 2.2.
- Jrue Holiday’s steals prop over/under for the game is set at 1.5, 0.2 steals lower than his season average of 1.7.
Grizzlies Key Players
Grizzlies Player Props
- Ja Morant’s assists prop total for the matchup is listed at 7.5 assists, 0.2 assists greater than his season average of 7.3.
- Jonas Valanciunas’ rebounding prop over/under for the matchup is posted at 12.5 boards, 0.2 rebounds lower than his season average of 12.7.
- Grayson Allen’s three pointers made prop over/under for the game is set at 3.5, 1.2 shots greater than his season average of 2.3.
- Kyle Anderson’s steals prop over/under for the game is set at 1.5, 0.2 steals higher than his season average of 1.3.
- This season, the Bucks have a 48.5% shooting percentage from the field, which is 1.8% higher than the 46.7% of shots the Grizzlies’ opponents have knocked down.
- Milwaukee is 21-14 against the spread and 27-8 overall when it shoots better than 46.7% from the field.
- Memphis has a 27-7-1 record against the spread and a 23-12 record overall when allowing its opponents to make more than 48.5% of their shots from the field.
- The Grizzlies have shot at a 46.8% rate from the field this season, 1.7 percentage points higher than the 45.1% shooting opponents of the Bucks have averaged.
- Memphis is 27-8 against the spread and 23-12 overall when it shoots better than 45.1% from the field.
- When Milwaukee’s opponents shoot above 46.8% from the field, it is 23-9 against the spread and 29-3 overall.
- The Bucks are knocking down 39.5% of their three-point shots this season, 3.2% higher than the 36.3% the Grizzlies allow opponents to shoot from deep.
- Milwaukee has a 19-20 record against the spread and a 26-13 record overall when the team hits more than 36.3% of its three-point attempts.
- Memphis is 26-6-1 against the spread while putting up a 21-12 straight-up record when its opponents shoot over 39.5% from beyond the arc.
- The Grizzlies’ three-point shooting percentage this season (35.9%) is just 1.5 percentage points lower than opponents of the Bucks are averaging (37.4%).
- Memphis is 18-3 against the spread and 14-7 overall when shooting above 37.4% as a team from three-point range.
- Milwaukee has an 18-4 ATS record and a 21-1 straight-up record this season when it knocks down more than 35.9% of its three-point attempts.
- The Bucks make 14.7 three-pointers per game this season, 3.7 more made shots on average than the 11 per game the Grizzlies give up.
- When Milwaukee makes more threes than its opponents, it is 17-7 against the spread and 22-2 overall. When Memphis is out-shot from deep by its opponents, it is 13-16 ATS and 11-18 straight up.
- The Bucks make the fourth-most three-pointers in the league, while the Grizzlies allow the 19th-fewest makes from beyond the arc.
Bucks vs Grizzlies Stat Rankings
|Bucks Rank||Bucks AVG||Grizzlies AVG||Grizzlies Rank|
Powered By Data Skrive using data from