The Philadelphia 76ers (38-17) will attempt to build on a three-game winning streak when they host the Los Angeles Clippers (39-18) at 7:00 PM ET on Friday, April 16, 2021 as 2-point favorites. The Clippers have won seven games in a row. The matchup’s over/under is 225.5.
The betting insights in this article reflect data from DraftKings sportsbook as of April 16, 2021, 7:05 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
76ers vs Clippers Betting Odds
Injury Report as of April 16
Dwight Howard: Day To Day (Knee),
George Hill: Out (Thumb),
Tobias Harris: Day To Day (Knee)
Patrick Beverley: Out (Hand),
Serge Ibaka: Out (Back),
Kawhi Leonard: Day To Day (Foot)
|Spread Pick||Clippers (+2)|
|Total Pick||Under (225.5)|
|Prediction||76ers 112, Clippers 111|
The line for this game set by DraftKings and the model’s prediction are essentially the same (within 0.3 points of each other).
The DraftKings point total for this matchup is just 2.7 points highter than the model projection.
76ers Key Players
76ers Player Props
- Joel Embiid’s points prop total for the game is set at 29.5, 0.3 points lower than his season average of 29.8.
- Ben Simmons’ PRA prop total for the game is set at 25.5, 4.1 lower than his season average of 29.6.
- Danny Green’s three pointers made prop over/under for the game is set at 3.5, 0.9 shots greater than his season average of 2.6.
- Embiid’s blocks prop over/under for the contest is set at 2.5, 1.0 block higher than his season average of 1.5.
Clippers Key Players
Clippers Player Props
- Kawhi Leonard’s PRA prop over/under for the game is set at 44.5, 6.9 higher than his season average of 37.6.
- Paul George’s PRA prop over/under for the game is set at 39.5, 4.5 greater than his season average of 35.0.
- George’s three pointers made prop total for the game is set at 3.5, 0.2 shots greater than his season average of 3.3.
- Leonard’s steals prop total for the game is set at 2.5, 0.8 steals higher than his season average of 1.7.
- This season, the 76ers have a 47.7% shooting percentage from the field, which is one% higher than the 46.7% of shots the Clippers’ opponents have made.
- Philadelphia has a 20-12 record against the spread and a 26-6 straight-up record in games it shoots higher than 46.7% from the field.
- Los Angeles’ record is 26-10-1 against the spread and 30-7 overall when its opponents make more than 47.7% of their shots from the field.
- The Clippers have shot at a 48.5% rate from the field this season, 3.2 percentage points above the 45.3% shooting opponents of the 76ers have averaged.
- Los Angeles is 30-12 against the spread and 34-8 overall when it shoots higher than 45.3% from the field.
- This season, Philadelphia has a 26-14-1 record against the spread and a 32-9 straight up record when it allows opponents to shoot above 48.5% from the field.
- The 76ers are knocking down 36.9% of their three-point shots this season, 1.1% higher than the 35.8% the Clippers allow opponents to shoot from deep.
- Philadelphia has put together a 19-7 record against the spread and a 24-2 straight-up record in games this season when the team knocks down more than 35.8% of its three-point shots.
- Los Angeles is 25-10-1 against the spread while putting together a 29-7 straight-up record when its opponents shoot over 36.9% from beyond the arc.
- The Clippers are hitting 41.9% of their shots from beyond the arc, which is 6.2 percentage points higher than the 35.7% the 76ers’ opponents are averaging on the season.
- Los Angeles is 27-12 against the spread and 31-8 overall when shooting over 35.7% as a team from three-point range.
- Philadelphia has a 29-15-1 ATS record and a 32-13 straight-up record this season when it makes more than 41.9% of its three-point shots.
- The 76ers connect on 10.9 three-pointers per game this season, 3.4 fewer made shots on average than the 14.3 per game the Clippers allow.
- Los Angeles has gone 29-11 against the spread and 32-8 overall this season in games it has out-shot its opponents from the three-point line. When Philadelphia makes fewer three-pointers than its opponents, it is 14-14-1 ATS and 16-13 straight up.
- The 76ers make the 25th-most three-pointers in the league, while the Clippers allow the fourth-fewest makes from beyond the arc.
76ers vs Clippers Stat Rankings
|76ers Rank||76ers AVG||Clippers AVG||Clippers Rank|
Powered By Data Skrive using data from