Zach LaVine leads the Chicago Bulls (22-32) into a matchup against the Memphis Grizzlies (27-26) after putting up 30 points in a 115-106 loss to the Magic. The Bulls are 4-point underdogs in the matchup on Friday, April 16, 2021, which starts at 8:00 PM ET on BSSE. The over/under is 226.5 for the matchup.
The betting insights in this article reflect data from DraftKings sportsbook as of April 16, 2021, 7:05 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Grizzlies vs Bulls Betting Odds
Injury Report as of April 16
Justise Winslow: Out (Thigh),
Jaren Jackson Jr.: Out (Knee),
De’Anthony Melton: Out (Leg),
Brandon Clarke: Day To Day (Hip)
Zach LaVine: Out (Health and Safety Protocols),
Tomas Satoransky: Day To Day (Back)
|Spread Pick||Bulls (+4)|
|Total Pick||Under (226.5)|
|Prediction||Grizzlies 113, Bulls 112|
The spread for this matchup suggested by the model (0.7 points) is significantly less than the 4-point edge DraftKings gives to the Grizzlies, though the data still has them as the favorite. Put your money on the Bulls to cover.
In this game, the model projects a total (225.1 points) a little lower than the DraftKings over/under (226.5 points).
Grizzlies Key Players
Grizzlies Player Props
- Ja Morant’s assists prop over/under for the contest is posted at 7.5 assists, 0.1 assists greater than his season average of 7.4.
- Jonas Valanciunas’ PRA prop total for the game is set at 33.5, 1.9 higher than his season average of 31.6.
- Grayson Allen’s three pointers made prop over/under for the contest is set at 3.5, 1.2 shots greater than his season average of 2.3.
- Brandon Clarke’s blocks prop over/under for the game is set at 0.5, 0.3 blocks lower than his season average of 0.8.
Bulls Key Players
Bulls Player Props
- LaVine’s points prop over/under for the contest is set at 23.5, 4.0 points less than his season average of 27.5.
- Nikola Vucevic’s PRA prop total for the contest is set at 39.5, 0.3 higher than his season average of 39.2.
- LaVine’s three pointers made prop total for the contest is set at 2.5, 0.9 shots less than his season average of 3.4.
- Daniel Theis’ blocks prop over/under for the game is set at 1.5, 0.5 blocks higher than his season average of 1.0.
- The Grizzlies are shooting 46.7% from the field this season, 0.9 percentage points lower than the 47.6% the Bulls allow to opponents.
- In games Memphis shoots higher than 47.6% from the field, it is 17-5 against the spread and 17-5 overall.
- Chicago has a 16-6 record against the spread and a 16-7 record overall when allowing its opponents to knock down more than 46.7% of their shots from the field.
- The Bulls’ 47.9% shooting percentage from the field this season is 1.2 percentage points higher than the Grizzlies have given up to their opponents (46.7%).
- This season, Chicago has a 21-11 record against the spread and a 16-17 record overall in games the team collectively shoots above 46.7% from the field.
- This season, Memphis has a 26-6-1 record against the spread and a 22-11 straight up record when it allows opponents to shoot greater than 47.9% from the field.
- The Grizzlies’ 35.8% three-point shooting percentage this season is only 0.6 percentage points higher than opponents of the Bulls have shot from deep (35.2%).
- Memphis has assembled a 20-6 record against the spread and a 16-10 straight-up record in games this season when the team knocks down more than 35.2% of its three-point shots.
- Chicago is 16-11 against the spread and 17-11 overall when its opponents shoot better than 35.8% from deep.
- The Bulls shoot 36.9% from beyond the arc this season. That’s just 0.6 percentage points higher than the Grizzlies have allowed their opponents to shoot from deep (36.3%).
- Chicago has a 19-11 ATS record and is 15-15 straight-up when the team hits more than 36.3% of its three-point attempts.
- Memphis has a 24-6-1 ATS record and a 19-12 straight-up record in games this season it has shot better than 36.9% from three-point range.
- The Grizzlies’ 10.9 made three-pointers per game this season is 1.5 fewer made shots on average than the 12.4 per game the Bulls give up.
- When Chicago makes more threes than its opponents, it is 16-13 against the spread and 15-14 overall. When Memphis is out-shot from beyond the arc by its opponents, it is 13-16 ATS and 11-18 straight up.
- The Bulls rank 19th in the NBA in made three-pointers, while the Grizzlies allow the 17th-fewest made threes in the league.
Grizzlies vs Bulls Stat Rankings
|Grizzlies Rank||Grizzlies AVG||Bulls AVG||Bulls Rank|
Powered By Data Skrive using data from