The Indiana Pacers (26-28) visit the Utah Jazz (41-14) after winning four road games in a row. The Jazz are favored by 9.5 points in the matchup, which starts at 3:00 PM ET on Friday, April 16, 2021. The over/under is 235 for the matchup.
The betting insights in this article reflect data from William Hill sportsbook as of April 16, 2021, 12:55 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Jazz vs Pacers Betting Odds
Injury Report as of April 16
Jordan Clarkson: Day To Day (Ankle),
Udoka Azubuike: Out (Ankle),
Derrick Favors: Day To Day (Knee)
Myles Turner: Day To Day (Ankle),
T.J. Warren: Out For Season (Foot),
Doug McDermott: Day To Day (Ankle)
|Spread Pick||Jazz (-9.5)|
|Total Pick||Under (235)|
|Prediction||Jazz 120, Pacers 106|
The Jazz are the bet in this matchup. They’re favored by 4.4 more points in the model than William Hill (13.9 to 9.5).
The William Hill point total for this game is more than two possessions higher (8.8 points) than the model projection. Put your money on the under.
Jazz Key Players
Jazz Player Props
- Donovan Mitchell’s points prop over/under for the game is set at 36.5, 10.0 points greater than his season average of 26.5.
- Rudy Gobert’s PRA prop over/under for the contest is set at 37.5, 8.3 greater than his season average of 29.2.
- Mitchell’s three pointers made prop over/under for the game is set at 4.5, 1.1 shots greater than his season average of 3.4.
- Mike Conley’s steals prop total for the contest is set at 1.5, 0.2 steals greater than his season average of 1.3.
Pacers Key Players
Pacers Player Props
- Malcolm Brogdon’s PRA prop total for the contest is set at 38.5, 6.2 higher than his season average of 32.3.
- Domantas Sabonis’ rebounding prop over/under for the matchup is listed at 16.5 rebounds, 5.0 rebounds greater than his season average of 11.5.
- Brogdon’s three pointers made prop over/under for the contest is set at 4.5, 1.8 shots greater than his season average of 2.7.
- T.J. McConnell’s steals prop over/under for the contest is set at 1.5, 0.2 steals less than his season average of 1.7.
- The Jazz make 46.6% of their shots from the field this season, which is 0.5 percentage points lower than the Pacers have allowed to their opponents (47.1%).
- In games Utah shoots higher than 47.1% from the field, it is 19-4 against the spread and 21-2 overall.
- Indiana has a 16-10 record against the spread and an 18-8 record overall when allowing its opponents to make more than 46.6% of their shots from the field.
- The Pacers are shooting 47.4% from the field, 2.8% higher than the 44.6% the Jazz’s opponents have shot this season.
- Indiana is 19-18 against the spread and 22-15 overall when it shoots higher than 44.6% from the field.
- This season, Utah has a 29-8-1 record against the spread and a 35-3 straight up record when it allows opponents to shoot over 47.4% from the field.
- The Jazz’s 38.9% three-point shooting percentage this season is just 1.5 percentage points higher than opponents of the Pacers have shot from deep (37.4%).
- Utah has a 24-6-1 record against the spread and a 26-5 record overall when the team connects on more than 37.4% of its three-point attempts.
- Indiana has put up an 18-10 against the spread while going 19-9 overall in games this season when its opponents shoot better than 38.9% from deep.
- The Pacers are knocking down 36.1% of their shots from three-point distance, which is just 1.6 percentage points greater than the 34.5% the Jazz’s opponents are averaging on the season.
- Indiana is 17-13 ATS and 19-11 overall when the team hits more than 34.5% of its three-point attempts.
- Utah has a 25-6-1 ATS record and a 29-3 straight-up record this season when it connects on more than 36.1% of its three-point attempts.
- The Jazz connect on 16.8 three-pointers per game this season, 4.4 more made shots on average than the 12.4 per game the Pacers give up.
- When Utah makes more threes than its opponents, it is 31-12-1 against the spread and 36-8 overall. When Indiana is out-shot from beyond the arc by its opponents, it is 7-15 ATS and 9-13 straight up.
- The Pacers rank first in the NBA in made three-pointers, while the Jazz give up the least made threes in the league.
Jazz vs Pacers Stat Rankings
|Jazz Rank||Jazz AVG||Pacers AVG||Pacers Rank|
Powered By Data Skrive using data from