The San Antonio Spurs (26-27) are slight underdogs (by 1.5 points) to break a three-game home losing streak when they host the Portland Trail Blazers (31-23) on Friday, April 16, 2021 at 8:30 PM ET. The matchup has an over/under of 231.5.
The betting insights in this article reflect data from William Hill sportsbook as of April 15, 2021, 11:25 PM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Trail Blazers vs Spurs Betting Odds
Injury Report as of April 16
Zach Collins: Out (Ankle)
Gorgui Dieng: Day To Day (Shoulder),
Trey Lyles: Out (Ankle)
|Spread Pick||Spurs (+1.5)|
|Total Pick||Under (231.5)|
|Prediction||Spurs 114, Trail Blazers 112|
While William Hill has the Trail Blazers winning by 1.5, the model has the Spurs taking home the victory, with a considerable margin between the two spreads (3.2 points). Take the Spurs.
In this game, the model projects a total (226.2 points) marginally lower than the William Hill over/under (231.5 points).
Trail Blazers Key Players
Trail Blazers Player Props
- Damian Lillard’s points prop over/under for the game is set at 22.5, 6.2 points lower than his season average of 28.7.
- Enes Kanter’s PRA prop total for the contest is set at 23.5, 1.6 less than his season average of 25.1.
- Lillard’s three pointers made prop over/under for the game is set at 3.5, 0.6 shots lower than his season average of 4.1.
- Robert Covington’s steals prop over/under for the game is set at 1.5, 0.1 steals lower than his season average of 1.6.
Spurs Key Players
Spurs Player Props
- DeMar DeRozan’s points prop over/under for the contest is set at 23.5, 2.4 points greater than his season average of 21.1.
- Jakob Poeltl’s rebounding prop total for the contest is set at 8.5 boards, 0.5 rebounds greater than his season average of 8.0.
- Patty Mills’ three pointers made prop over/under for the game is set at 1.5, 1.1 shots lower than his season average of 2.6.
- Dejounte Murray’s steals prop total for the contest is set at 1.5, 0.1 steals less than his season average of 1.6.
- The Trail Blazers are shooting 44.7% from the field this season, 2.3 percentage points lower than the 47% the Spurs allow to opponents.
- In games Portland shoots better than 47% from the field, it is 14-7 against the spread and 18-3 overall.
- San Antonio’s record is 17-6 against the spread and 15-8 overall when its opponents make more than 44.7% of their shots from the field.
- The Spurs’ 46% shooting percentage from the field this season is the same as the Trail Blazers have given up to their opponents.
- San Antonio is 13-2 against the spread and 12-3 overall when it shoots better than 47.9% from the field.
- This season, Portland has a 14-7 record against the spread and a 15-6 straight up record when it allows opponents to shoot higher than 46% from the field.
- The Trail Blazers are knocking down 38% of their three-point shots this season, 0.2% higher than the 37.8% the Spurs allow opponents to shoot from deep.
- Portland is 19-8 against the spread and 22-5 overall when it shoots better than 37.8% from distance.
- San Antonio is 23-7 against the spread and 21-9 overall when its opponents shoot higher than 38% from deep.
- The Spurs shoot 35.8% from three-point distance this season. That’s 1.5 percentage points lower than the Trail Blazers have allowed their opponents to shoot from deep (37.3%).
- San Antonio has a 17-6-1 ATS record and is 17-7 straight-up when the team makes more than 37.3% of its three-point attempts.
- Portland has a 17-8 ATS record and a 17-8 straight-up record in games this season it has shot better than 35.8% from three-point distance.
- The Trail Blazers connect on 16 three-pointers per game this season, 5.5 more made shots on average than the 10.5 per game the Spurs give up.
- Portland is 22-18 against the spread and 27-13 overall when it makes more threes than its opponents, while San Antonio is 13-22-1 ATS and 12-24 straight up in games when it is out-shot from the three-point line.
- The Trail Blazers rank second in the NBA in made three-pointers, while the Spurs allow the 14th-fewest made threes in the league.
Trail Blazers vs Spurs Stat Rankings
|Trail Blazers Rank||Trail Blazers AVG||Spurs AVG||Spurs Rank|
Powered By Data Skrive using data from