De’Aaron Fox leads the Sacramento Kings (22-33) into a matchup with the Phoenix Suns (39-15) after putting up 33 points in a 123-111 loss to the Wizards. The Suns are 9-point favorites in the matchup on Thursday, April 15, 2021, which tips off at 10:00 PM ET on BSAZ+. The matchup has an over/under of 225.5.
The betting insights in this article reflect data from FanDuel sportsbook as of April 15, 2021, 1:05 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Suns vs Kings Betting Odds
Injury Report as of April 15
Abdel Nader: Out (Knee)
Marvin Bagley III: Out (Hand),
Richaun Holmes: Out (Hamstring)
|Spread Pick||Suns (-9)|
|Total Pick||Over (225.5)|
|Prediction||Suns 121, Kings 107|
Our computers expect the same result as FanDuel, but have the Suns winning by a considerably more robust margin (13.8 points). Take the Suns.
The FanDuel point total for this game is just 2.2 points lower than the model projection.
Suns Key Players
Suns Player Props
- Devin Booker’s points prop total for the game is set at 31.5, 5.8 points higher than his season average of 25.7.
- Chris Paul’s PRA prop total for the contest is set at 28.5, 0.7 less than his season average of 29.2.
- Jae Crowder’s three pointers made prop over/under for the contest is set at 2.5, equal to his season average of 2.5.
- Paul’s steals prop over/under for the contest is set at 1.5, equal to his season average of 1.5.
Kings Key Players
|Marvin Bagley III||37||13.9||7.4||0.9||0.5||0.5||0.9|
Kings Player Props
- Fox’s assists prop total for the contest is posted at 5.5 assists, 1.6 assists lower than his season average of 7.1.
- Richaun Holmes’ rebounding prop over/under for the game is set at 9.5 rebounds, 0.6 rebounds higher than his season average of 8.9.
- Buddy Hield’s three pointers made prop over/under for the contest is set at 4.5, 0.5 shots higher than his season average of 4.0.
- Holmes’ blocks prop total for the game is set at 1.5, 0.1 blocks lower than his season average of 1.6.
- The Suns make 49% of their shots from the field this season, which is 0.1 percentage points higher than the Kings have allowed to their opponents (48.9%).
- Phoenix has a 20-8 record against the spread and a 22-6 straight-up record in games it shoots better than 48.9% from the field.
- Sacramento has a 17-13-1 record against the spread and a 17-14 record overall when allowing its opponents to hit more than 49% of their shots from the field.
- The Kings have shot at a 48% rate from the field this season, 2.4 percentage points above the 45.6% shooting opponents of the Suns have averaged.
- This season, Sacramento has a 17-19-1 record against the spread and a 17-20 record overall in games the team collectively shoots over 45.6% from the field.
- Phoenix is 25-8 against the spread and 27-6 overall in games it allows opponents to shoot over 48% from the field.
- The Suns’ 37.9% three-point shooting percentage this season is only one percentage point lower than opponents of the Kings have shot from beyond the arc (38.9%).
- Phoenix has collected a 19-6 record against the spread and a 22-3 straight-up record in games this season when the team knocks down more than 38.9% of its three-point attempts.
- Sacramento is 17-11 against the spread while putting up a 16-12 straight-up record when its opponents shoot over 37.9% from beyond the arc.
- The Kings’ three-point shooting percentage this season (35.7%) is -1.2 percentage points lower than opponents of the Suns are averaging (34.5%).
- Sacramento is 14-13-1 against the spread and 14-14 overall when shooting over 34.5% as a team from three-point range.
- Phoenix has a 21-7 ATS record and a 23-5 straight-up record this season when it makes more than 35.7% of its three-point attempts.
- The Suns knock down 13.1 three-pointers per game this season, 1.2 more makes per game than the Kings give up (11.9).
- Phoenix has gone 22-9 against the spread and 24-7 overall this season in games it has out-shot its opponents from the three-point line. When Sacramento makes fewer three-pointers than its opponents, it is 3-22-1 ATS and 3-23 straight up.
- The Suns make the 12th-most three-pointers in the league, while the Kings allow the 12th-fewest makes from beyond the arc.
Suns vs Kings Stat Rankings
|Suns Rank||Suns AVG||Kings AVG||Kings Rank|
Powered By Data Skrive using data from