A pair of hot teams hit the court when the Los Angeles Clippers (37-18) visit the Indiana Pacers (25-27) on Tuesday, April 13, 2021 at 7:30 PM ET. The Clippers are 2-point favorites and put their five-game win streak on the line against the Pacers, winners of three straight. The over/under is set at 229.5 in the matchup.
The betting insights in this article reflect data from DraftKings sportsbook as of April 13, 2021, 7:05 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Clippers vs Pacers Betting Odds
Injury Report as of April 13
Patrick Beverley: Out (Hand),
Serge Ibaka: Out (Back),
Kawhi Leonard: Out (Foot)
Myles Turner: Out (Ankle),
T.J. Warren: Out For Season (Foot)
|Spread Pick||Clippers (-2)|
|Total Pick||Under (229.5)|
|Prediction||Clippers 115, Pacers 110|
The DraftKings line for this game has the Clippers favored by two, while the model predicts they’ll win by slightly more (4.3 points).
The DraftKings point total for this matchup is just 4.2 points highter than the model projection.
Clippers Key Players
Clippers Player Props
- Kawhi Leonard’s points prop total for the contest is set at 25.5, 0.5 points lower than his season average of 26.0.
- Paul George’s PRA prop over/under for the contest is set at 37.5, 2.9 greater than his season average of 34.6.
- George’s three pointers made prop over/under for the contest is set at 2.5, 0.7 shots lower than his season average of 3.2.
- Serge Ibaka’s blocks prop total for the contest is set at 1.5, 0.3 blocks higher than his season average of 1.2.
Pacers Key Players
Pacers Player Props
- Malcolm Brogdon’s PRA prop over/under for the game is set at 27.5, 4.4 lower than his season average of 31.9.
- Domantas Sabonis’ rebounding prop over/under for the matchup is posted at 12.5 rebounds, 1.0 rebound higher than his season average of 11.5.
- Brogdon’s three pointers made prop over/under for the game is set at 3.5, 0.8 shots higher than his season average of 2.7.
- Myles Turner’s blocks prop total for the contest is set at 4.5, 1.0 block higher than his season average of 3.5.
- This season, the Clippers have a 48.6% shooting percentage from the field, which is 1.6% higher than the 47% of shots the Pacers’ opponents have hit.
- Los Angeles is 28-8 against the spread and 32-4 overall when it shoots higher than 47% from the field.
- Indiana is 19-14 against the spread and 21-12 overall when allowing opponents to shoot better than 48.6% from the field.
- The Pacers are shooting 47.3% from the field, 0.6% higher than the 46.7% the Clippers’ opponents have shot this season.
- Indiana is 18-10 against the spread and 20-8 overall when it shoots higher than 46.7% from the field.
- This season, Los Angeles has a 24-9 record against the spread and a 26-7 straight up record when it allows opponents to shoot above 47.3% from the field.
- The Clippers shoot 42.1% from beyond the arc, 4.7% higher than the 37.4% the Pacers allow to opponents.
- Los Angeles is 26-12 against the spread and 30-8 overall when it shoots better than 37.4% from distance.
- Indiana is 19-16 against the spread while putting up a 22-13 straight-up record when its opponents shoot above 42.1% from beyond the arc.
- The Pacers are knocking down 36.3% of their shots from three-point distance, which is only 0.1 percentage points greater than the 36.2% the Clippers’ opponents are averaging on the season.
- Indiana is 14-10 ATS and 15-9 overall when the team makes more than 36.2% of its three-point attempts.
- Los Angeles has a 22-9 ATS record and a 24-7 straight-up record this season when it knocks down more than 36.3% of its three-point attempts.
- The Clippers connect on 14.5 three-pointers per game this season, 2.1 more makes per game than the Pacers allow (12.4).
- Los Angeles is 28-11 against the spread and 31-8 overall when it makes more threes than its opponents, while Indiana is 7-14 ATS and 9-12 straight up in games when it is out-shot from distance.
- The Clippers rank fifth in the NBA in made three-pointers, while the Pacers give up the sixth-fewest made threes in the league.
Clippers vs Pacers Stat Rankings
|Clippers Rank||Clippers AVG||Pacers AVG||Pacers Rank|
Powered By Data Skrive using data from