The Utah Jazz (40-14) host the Oklahoma City Thunder (20-33) as heavy, 17-point favorites after Donovan Mitchell scored 42 points in the Jazz’s 125-121 loss to the Wizards. The game airs on SportsNet RM at 9:00 PM ET on Tuesday, April 13, 2021. The matchup has a point total of 224.
The betting insights in this article reflect data from DraftKings sportsbook as of April 13, 2021, 7:05 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Jazz vs Thunder Betting Odds
Injury Report as of April 13
Jordan Clarkson: Out (Ankle),
Udoka Azubuike: Out (Ankle),
Mike Conley: Out (Rest)
Isaiah Roby: Day To Day (Concussion),
Josh Hall: Day To Day (Concussion-like symptoms),
Mike Muscala: Out (Ankle),
Shai Gilgeous-Alexander: Day To Day (Foot),
Aleksej Pokusevski: Out (Arm)
|Spread Pick||Jazz (-17)|
|Total Pick||Under (224)|
|Prediction||Jazz 122, Thunder 100|
Our computers expect the same result as DraftKings, but have the Jazz winning by a considerably larger margin (21.8 points). Take the Jazz.
In this matchup, the model projects a total (221.9 points) a little lower than the DraftKings over/under (224 points).
Jazz Key Players
Jazz Player Props
- Mitchell’s points prop total for the game is set at 32.5, 5.9 points higher than his season average of 26.6.
- Mike Conley’s PRA prop total for the game is set at 25.5, 0.1 higher than his season average of 25.4.
- Mitchell’s three pointers made prop over/under for the game is set at 4.5, 1.1 shots greater than his season average of 3.4.
- Conley’s steals prop total for the game is set at 1.5, 0.2 steals higher than his season average of 1.3.
Thunder Key Players
Thunder Player Props
- Shai Gilgeous-Alexander’s points prop total for the game is set at 20.5, 3.2 points lower than his season average of 23.7.
- Moses Brown’s PRA prop total for the contest is set at 24.5, 7.5 higher than his season average of 17.0.
- Ty Jerome’s three pointers made prop over/under for the contest is set at 1.5, 0.5 shots less than his season average of 2.0.
- Theo Maledon’s steals prop total for the contest is set at 0.5, 0.4 steals less than his season average of 0.9.
- The Jazz make 46.7% of their shots from the field this season, which is 0.2 percentage points lower than the Thunder have allowed to their opponents (46.9%).
- Utah is 19-4 against the spread and 21-2 overall when it shoots better than 46.9% from the field.
- Oklahoma City has a 15-8-1 record against the spread and a 12-12 record overall when allowing its opponents to hit more than 46.7% of their shots from the field.
- The Thunder are shooting 44.6% from the field, 0.2% lower than the 44.8% the Jazz’s opponents have shot this season.
- This season, Oklahoma City has a 16-10-1 record against the spread and a 14-13 record overall in games the team collectively shoots over 44.8% from the field.
- This season, Utah has a 21-3-1 record against the spread and a 23-2 straight up record when it allows opponents to shoot above 44.6% from the field.
- The Jazz shoot 39% from deep, 3.6% higher than the 35.4% the Thunder allow to opponents.
- Utah has a 27-9-1 record against the spread and a 32-5 record overall when the team makes more than 35.4% of its three-point shots.
- Oklahoma City is 22-16 against the spread while putting together a 17-21 straight-up record when its opponents shoot above 39% from beyond the arc.
- The Thunder’s three-point shooting percentage this season (34.8%) is just 0.5 percentage points higher than opponents of the Jazz are averaging (34.3%).
- Oklahoma City is 14-11-1 against the spread and 13-13 overall when shooting over 34.3% as a team from three-point range.
- Utah has a 24-6-1 ATS record and a 28-3 straight-up record in games this season it has shot better than 34.8% from three-point distance.
- The Jazz’s 16.8 made three-pointers per game this season is 4.2 more made shots on average than the 12.6 per game the Thunder give up.
- Utah has gone 31-11-1 against the spread and 35-8 overall this season in games it has out-shot its opponents from the three-point line. When Oklahoma City makes fewer three-pointers than its opponents, it is 7-16-1 ATS and 5-19 straight up.
- The Thunder make the 16th-most three-pointers in the league, while the Jazz allow the fewest makes from beyond the arc.
Jazz vs Thunder Stat Rankings
|Jazz Rank||Jazz AVG||Thunder AVG||Thunder Rank|
Powered By Data Skrive using data from