The Chicago Bulls (26-28) visit the Brooklyn Nets (32-22), with the matchup tipping off at 7:30 PM ET from Barclays Center on Thursday, February 9, 2023. The Bulls are only 2-point favorites in the game. A 227.5-point over/under has been set for the matchup.
Click here to get the best DraftKings Sportsbook deposit bonus!
Bulls Vs Nets Betting Odds
Not yet a DraftKings Sportsbook user? Sign up using our link and get a $50 bonus bet when you deposit, plus a deposit bonus!
Injury Report as of February 9
Bulls: DeMar DeRozan: Probable (Hip), Patrick Williams: Probable (Ankle), Alex Caruso: Probable (Foot), Javonte Green: Out (Knee), Lonzo Ball: Out (Knee)
Nets: Nicolas Claxton: Out (Hamstring), Cameron Johnson: Out (Trade Pending), Mikal Bridges: Out (Trade Pending), Seth Curry: Out (Adductor)
|Spread Pick||Nets (+2)|
|Total Pick||Over (227.5)|
Predictions are calculated by a data-driven algorithm (raw power score) that ranks head-to-head matchup results within a closed network of games. Prediction confidence is determined by the delta between each team’s raw power score.
Bulls Vs Nets Stat Rankings
|Bulls Avg. (Rank)||Nets Avg. (Rank)|
|114.3 (16th)||Points Scored||114.4 (15th)|
|113.8 (16th)||Points Allowed||112.6 (12th)|
|42.7 (17th)||Rebounds||40.3 (29th)|
|8.5 (28th)||Off. Rebounds||7.7 (30th)|
|10.6 (28th)||3pt Made||12.4 (12th)|
|24.5 (21st)||Assists||26.0 (8th)|
|13.3 (11th)||Turnovers||13.6 (16th)|
Best Betting Site For Bulls vs Nets
Ready to put your picks to the test for this matchup? Check out DraftKings Sportsbook and sign up using our link for the best first-time depositor bonus!
Bulls Key Players
Nets Key Players
- The Bulls’ record against the spread is 29-25-0.
- Chicago has an ATS record of 11-9 as 2-point favorites or greater.
- Out of 54 Bulls games so far this year, 23 have gone over the total.
- Chicago and its opponent have broken the 227.5-point mark 28 times this year.
- Bulls games average 228.2 total points this season, 0.7 points less than the over/under for this matchup.
- The Nets’ record against the spread is 28-25-1.
- As a 2-point underdog or greater, Brooklyn is 10-5 against the spread.
- There have been 24 Nets games (out of 54) that went over the total this year.
- So far this season, 26 Brooklyn’s games have featured over 227.5 points scored.
- The over/under for this game is 0.6 points higher than the average scoring total for Nets games (226.9).
Not all sportsbook offers available in all areas and are subject to change, check sportsbooks for details on available offers in your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please gamble responsibly. Call or chat with 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has a gambling problem.