The Atlanta Hawks (27-28) host the Phoenix Suns (30-26) on February 9, 2023 at State Farm Arena. The Suns are underdogs by a 7.5-point margin despite entering the matchup winners of two in a row with a 4-6 record in their last 10 games. The matchup has a 226.5 point total.
Click here to get the best DraftKings Sportsbook deposit bonus!
Hawks Vs Suns Betting Odds
Not yet a DraftKings Sportsbook user? Sign up using our link and get a $50 bonus bet when you deposit, plus a deposit bonus!
Injury Report as of February 9
Hawks: Saddiq Bey: Out (Trade Pending), Garrison Mathews: Out (Toe), Bruno Fernando: Out (Trade Pending), Aaron Holiday: Out (Illness)
Suns: Darius Bazley: Out (Trade Pending), Kevin Durant: Out (Knee), TJ Warren: Out (Trade Pending), Devin Booker: Out (Injury Management), Landry Shamet: Out (Foot), Cameron Payne: Out (Foot)
|Spread Pick||Suns (+7.5)|
|Total Pick||Over (226.5)|
Predictions are calculated by a data-driven algorithm (raw power score) that ranks head-to-head matchup results within a closed network of games. Prediction confidence is determined by the delta between each team’s raw power score.
Hawks Vs Suns Stat Rankings
|Hawks Avg. (Rank)||Suns Avg. (Rank)|
|116.1 (8th)||Points Scored||112.7 (21st)|
|116.5 (20th)||Points Allowed||111.3 (5th)|
|43.6 (15th)||Rebounds||44.1 (11th)|
|10.4 (13th)||Off. Rebounds||12.0 (5th)|
|10.7 (25th)||3pt Made||12.6 (10th)|
|24.6 (19th)||Assists||27.1 (3rd)|
|12.3 (4th)||Turnovers||13.4 (13th)|
Best Betting Site For Hawks vs Suns
Ready to put your picks to the test for this matchup? Check out DraftKings Sportsbook and sign up using our link for the best first-time depositor bonus!
Hawks Key Players
Suns Key Players
- The Hawks are 24-30-1 against the spread this season.
- As a 7.5-point favorite or greater, Atlanta has two wins ATS (2-5).
- The Hawks have played 55 games this season, and 31 of them have hit the over.
- In 35 games this year, Atlanta and its opponent have combined for more than 226.5 points.
- Hawks games have had an average of 232.7 points this season, 6.2 points higher than the over/under for this matchup.
- Against the spread, the Suns are 30-26-0 this season.
- Phoenix’s ATS record as a 7.5-point underdog or greater is 4-2.
- There have been 26 Suns games (out of 56) that went over the total this year.
- Phoenix’s games have had over 226.5 points 25 times this year.
- The over/under for this game is 2.5 points higher than the average scoring total for Suns games (224.0).
Not all sportsbook offers available in all areas and are subject to change, check sportsbooks for details on available offers in your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please gamble responsibly. Call or chat with 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has a gambling problem.