A matchup featuring two of the NBA’s biggest stars will see Giannis Antetokounmpo and the Milwaukee Bucks (37-17) visit LeBron James and the Los Angeles Lakers (25-30) on February 9, 2023 at Crypto.com Arena. The Bucks are eight-point favorites. The matchup has a 234 point total.
Click here to get the best DraftKings Sportsbook deposit bonus!
Bucks Vs Lakers Betting Odds
Not yet a DraftKings Sportsbook user? Sign up using our link and get a $50 bonus bet when you deposit, plus a deposit bonus!
Injury Report as of February 9
Bucks: Joe Ingles: Out (Injury Management), Brook Lopez: Probable (Illness), Jae Crowder: Out (Trade Pending), Giannis Antetokounmpo: Probable (Knee), Bobby Portis: Out (Knee), Serge Ibaka: Out (Personal)
Lakers: Jarred Vanderbilt: Out (Trade Pending), Mohamed Bamba: Out (Suspension), Davon Reed: Out (Trade Pending), Malik Beasley: Out (Trade Pending), D’Angelo Russell: Out (Trade Pending), LeBron James: Out (Ankle), Anthony Davis: Probable (Foot)
|Spread Pick||Lakers (+8)|
|Total Pick||Under (234)|
Predictions are calculated by a data-driven algorithm (raw power score) that ranks head-to-head matchup results within a closed network of games. Prediction confidence is determined by the delta between each team’s raw power score.
Bucks Vs Lakers Stat Rankings
|Bucks Avg. (Rank)||Lakers Avg. (Rank)|
|114.5 (14th)||Points Scored||117.3 (6th)|
|111.8 (7th)||Points Allowed||118.6 (27th)|
|49.1 (1st)||Rebounds||45.1 (5th)|
|11.7 (9th)||Off. Rebounds||9.6 (21st)|
|14.2 (5th)||3pt Made||10.5 (29th)|
|24.6 (19th)||Assists||25.2 (13th)|
|14.4 (24th)||Turnovers||13.5 (14th)|
Best Betting Site For Bucks vs Lakers
Ready to put your picks to the test for this matchup? Check out DraftKings Sportsbook and sign up using our link for the best first-time depositor bonus!
Bucks Key Players
Lakers Key Players
|Lonnie Walker IV||38||13.7||2.2||1.3||0.7||0.3||1.9|
- The Bucks are 29-22-3 against the spread this year.
- Milwaukee’s ATS record as 8-point favorites or more is 4-8.
- The Bucks have played 54 games this season, and 26 of them have gone over the total.
- Milwaukee and its opponent have broken the 234-point mark 20 times this year.
- Bucks games this season have posted an average total of 226.3, which is 7.7 points fewer than the total for this matchup.
- The Lakers have 25 wins in 55 games against the spread this year.
- As a 8-point underdog or greater, Los Angeles has two wins ATS (2-7-1).
- The Lakers have seen 30 of their 55 games go over the point total.
- So far this year, 32 Los Angeles’ games have featured more than 234 points scored.
- This season, Lakers games have resulted in an average scoring total of 236.0, which is 2.0 points higher than the over/under for this matchup.
Not all sportsbook offers available in all areas and are subject to change, check sportsbooks for details on available offers in your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please gamble responsibly. Call or chat with 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has a gambling problem.