The James Madison Dukes (17-8, Sun Belt) heads into a road matchup with Andrei Savrasov and the Georgia Southern Eagles (12-13, Sun Belt) at W. S. Hanner Fieldhouse on Thursday, starting at 7:00 PM ET. The Dukes square off against the Eagles in a game that James Madison is currently a moderate favorite by 4 points. A 138.5-point total has been set for the game.
Click here to get the best DraftKings Sportsbook deposit bonus!
James Madison Vs Georgia Southern Betting Lines
|James Madison||-4||138.5 points|
|Spread Pick||James Madison (-4)|
|Total Pick||Over (138.5)|
Predictions are calculated by a data-driven algorithm (raw power score) that ranks head-to-head matchup results within a closed network of games. Prediction confidence is determined by the delta between each team’s raw power score. Ready to put your picks to the test for this matchup? Check out DraftKings Sportsbook and sign up using our link for the best first-time depositor bonus!
James Madison Vs Georgia Southern Stat Rankings
|James Madison Avg. (Rank)||Georgia Southern Avg. (Rank)|
|81.9 (14th)||Points Scored||68.2 (267th)|
|66.4 (84th)||Points Allowed||66.5 (86th)|
|36.1 (42nd)||Rebounds||33.4 (168th)|
|11 (51st)||Off. Rebounds||9.1 (204th)|
|8.2 (97th)||3pt Made||6 (313th)|
|13.6 (149th)||Assists||10 (354th)|
|13.2 (275th)||Turnovers||10.8 (54th)|
James Madison Vs Georgia Southern Betting Trends
- The Dukes have beaten the spread 14 times in 22 games.
- Against the spread as 4-point favorites or more, James Madison is 8-5.
- This year, 10 of the Dukes’ 22 games have gone over the point total.
- James Madison’s games have finished with more than 138.5 points 14 times so far this season.
- The over/under in this matchup is 138.5 points, and that’s 9.9 less than the average total in this season’s Dukes contests.
- Georgia Southern is 9-13-0 against the spread this year.
- The Eagles have an ATS record of 6-5 as 4-point underdogs or greater.
- Out of 22 James Madison’s games so far this year, 10 have hit the over.
- Eagles games have gone over 138.5 points on eight occasions this season.
- Georgia Southern’s games average 134.6 total points, 3.9 fewer than the total for this matchup.
Best Betting Site For James Madison vs Georgia Southern
Not yet a DraftKings Sportsbook user? Sign up using our link and get a $50 bonus bet when you deposit, plus a deposit bonus!
James Madison Impact Players
- Takal Molson is tops on his team in both rebounds (5.1) and assists (2.4) per contest, and also puts up 10.8 points. Defensively, he puts up 1.6 steals and 0 blocked shots.
- Terrence Edwards averages 12.5 points and 1.9 assists per contest — both team highs. He is also posting 4.6 rebounds, shooting 54.6% from the field and 43.4% from beyond the arc with 1 made 3-pointers per contest.
- Vado Morse posts a team-high 12.5 points per game. He is also posting 1.8 rebounds and 2.2 assists, shooting 38.1% from the field and 37% from downtown with 2.2 made 3-pointers per game.
- Mezie Offurum paces the Dukes at 5.1 rebounds per contest, while also posting 1 assists and 10.4 points.
- Noah Freidel averages 8.6 points, 3.8 rebounds and 1.1 assists per contest, shooting 34.2% from the field and 31.6% from beyond the arc with 1.9 made 3-pointers per game.
Georgia Southern Impact Players
- Savrasov tops the Eagles in scoring (12.7 points per game), and puts up 7.1 rebounds and 1 assists. He also averages 1.5 steals and 0.3 blocked shots.
- Jalen Finch is the Eagles’ top assist man (3.4 per game), and he averages 10.9 points and 3.5 rebounds.
- Carlos Curry tops the Eagles in rebounding (7.2 per game), and puts up 7.6 points and 0.2 assists. He also delivers 0.3 steals and 0.4 blocked shots.
- The Eagles get 9.2 points, 2.6 rebounds and 1.5 assists per game from Tyren Moore.
- Kamari Brown is posting 7.2 points, 3.8 rebounds and 1.1 assists per game, making 38.7% of his shots from the field.
Not all sportsbook offers available in all areas and are subject to change, check sportsbooks for details on available offers in your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please gamble responsibly. Call or chat with 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has a gambling problem.