The Chicago Bulls (22-29) visit the Minnesota Timberwolves (13-40) as 4.5-point favorites after Zach LaVine exploded for 50 points in the Bulls’ 120-108 loss to the Hawks. The game airs on BSN at 8:00 PM ET on Sunday, April 11, 2021. The matchup has a point total of 231.
The betting insights in this article reflect data from DraftKings sportsbook as of April 11, 2021, 1:05 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Bulls vs Timberwolves Betting Odds
Injury Report as of April 11
Garrett Temple: Day To Day (Hamstring)
Jaylen Nowell: Day To Day (Tibia),
Malik Beasley: Out (Hamstring)
|Spread Pick||Timberwolves (+4.5)|
|Total Pick||Under (231)|
|Prediction||Bulls 115, Timberwolves 112|
The model favors the Bulls by 2.8 points, just 1.7 less than the 4.5-point spread set by DraftKings.
In this matchup, the model projects a total (227.2 points) slightly lower than the DraftKings over/under (231 points).
Bulls Key Players
Bulls Player Props
- LaVine’s PRA prop total for the game is set at 27.5, 10.1 lower than his season average of 37.6.
- Tomas Satoransky’s PRA prop total for the contest is set at 19.5, 3.7 higher than his season average of 15.8.
- LaVine’s three pointers made prop over/under for the contest is set at 2.5, 0.9 shots lower than his season average of 3.4.
- Thaddeus Young’s steals prop over/under for the contest is set at 0.5, 0.7 steals less than his season average of 1.2.
Timberwolves Key Players
Timberwolves Player Props
- Karl-Anthony Towns’ PRA prop over/under for the contest is set at 48.5, 8.0 greater than his season average of 40.5.
- Ricky Rubio’s PRA prop total for the contest is set at 15.5, 2.9 less than his season average of 18.4.
- Malik Beasley’s three pointers made prop over/under for the contest is set at 4.5, 1.0 shot greater than his season average of 3.5.
- Towns’ blocks prop total for the game is set at 1.5, 0.1 blocks higher than his season average of 1.4.
- The Bulls are shooting 48% from the field this season, 0.3 percentage points lower than the 48.3% the Timberwolves allow to opponents.
- Chicago is 18-4 against the spread and 12-10 overall when it shoots higher than 48.3% from the field.
- Minnesota’s record is 12-9-2 against the spread and 9-14 overall when its opponents make more than 48% of their shots from the field.
- The Timberwolves’ 44.2% shooting percentage from the field this season is 3.4 percentage points lower than the Bulls have given up to their opponents (47.6%).
- This season, Minnesota has a 4-6-1 record against the spread and a 3-8 record overall in games the team collectively shoots above 47.6% from the field.
- Chicago is 12-2 against the spread and 11-3 overall in games it allows opponents to shoot above 44.2% from the field.
- The Bulls are knocking down 37% of their three-point shots this season, two% lower than the 39% the Timberwolves allow opponents to shoot from deep.
- Chicago has a 16-7 record against the spread and a 13-10 record overall when the team makes more than 39% of its three-point attempts.
- Minnesota is 15-7 against the spread while putting up an 8-14 straight-up record when its opponents shoot over 37% from three-point distance.
- The Timberwolves’ three-point shooting percentage this season (34.7%) is 0.2 percentage points lower than opponents of the Bulls are averaging (34.9%).
- Minnesota is 12-13-2 against the spread and 8-19 overall when shooting over 34.9% as a team from three-point range.
- Chicago is 15-10 ATS and 16-10 overall in games it shoots above 34.7% from deep.
- The Bulls hit 12.4 three-pointers per game this season, just 0.2 fewer made shots on average than the 12.6 per game the Timberwolves give up.
- Minnesota is 16-9-2 against the spread and 10-17 overall when it connects on more threes than its opponents, while Chicago is 8-9 ATS and 4-13 straight up in games when it is out-shot from distance.
- The Bulls are the 19th-best three-point shooting team in the NBA, while the Timberwolves allow the 12th-fewest makes from deep.
Bulls vs Timberwolves Stat Rankings
|Bulls Rank||Bulls AVG||Timberwolves AVG||Timberwolves Rank|
Powered By Data Skrive using data from