The Utah Jazz (27-28) host the Minnesota Timberwolves (29-28) at Vivint Smart Home Arena on Wednesday, February 8, 2023. The contest tips at 9:00 PM ET and airs on SN-RM. The Jazz are 8.5-point favorites in the game, the fourth matchup between the squads this season. The point total in the contest is set at 234.
Click here to get the best DraftKings Sportsbook deposit bonus!
Jazz Vs Timberwolves Betting Odds
Not yet a DraftKings Sportsbook user? Sign up using our link and get a $50 bonus bet when you deposit, plus a deposit bonus!
Injury Report as of February 8
Jazz: Jarred Vanderbilt: Questionable (Back)
Timberwolves: Jordan McLaughlin: Questionable (Injury Management), Rudy Gobert: Questionable (Groin), Kyle Anderson: Questionable (Back), Austin Rivers: Out (Suspension), Karl-Anthony Towns: Out (Calf), Eric Paschall: Out (Ankle)
|Spread Pick||Timberwolves (+8.5)|
|Total Pick||Under (234)|
Predictions are calculated by a data-driven algorithm (raw power score) that ranks head-to-head matchup results within a closed network of games. Prediction confidence is determined by the delta between each team’s raw power score.
Jazz Vs Timberwolves Stat Rankings
|Jazz Avg. (Rank)||Timberwolves Avg. (Rank)|
|117.5 (5th)||Points Scored||115.4 (11th)|
|116.6 (21st)||Points Allowed||115.5 (19th)|
|44.3 (9th)||Rebounds||41.2 (27th)|
|11.6 (9th)||Off. Rebounds||9.0 (25th)|
|14.4 (4th)||3pt Made||11.8 (16th)|
|25.7 (10th)||Assists||25.3 (11th)|
|14.7 (26th)||Turnovers||15.3 (28th)|
Best Betting Site For Jazz vs Timberwolves
Ready to put your picks to the test for this matchup? Check out DraftKings Sportsbook and sign up using our link for the best first-time depositor bonus!
Jazz Key Players
Timberwolves Key Players
- The Jazz have 30 wins in 55 games against the spread this season.
- Utah has won once ATS (1-2) as a 8.5-point favorite or more this season.
- This year, 30 of the Jazz’s 55 games have hit the over.
- Utah’s games have finished with more than 234 points 26 times so far this year.
- Jazz games average 234.1 total points this season, 0.1 points less than the over/under for this matchup.
- The Timberwolves have 27 wins in 57 games against the spread this season.
- Minnesota has won once ATS (1-1) as a 8.5-point underdog or more this year.
- There have been 27 Timberwolves games (out of 57) that went over the total this year.
- Minnesota’s games have gone over 234 points on 24 occasions this year.
- Timberwolves games average 230.9 total points, 3.1 less than the total for this matchup.
Not all sportsbook offers available in all areas and are subject to change, check sportsbooks for details on available offers in your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please gamble responsibly. Call or chat with 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has a gambling problem.