The Washington Wizards (24-29) host the Charlotte Hornets (15-40) at Capital One Arena, tipping off at 7:00 PM ET on Wednesday, February 8, 2023. The Hornets are 3-point underdogs in the game. The over/under for the matchup is 234 points.
Click here to get the best DraftKings Sportsbook deposit bonus!
Wizards Vs Hornets Betting Odds
Not yet a DraftKings Sportsbook user? Sign up using our link and get a $50 bonus bet when you deposit, plus a deposit bonus!
Injury Report as of February 8
Wizards: Kyle Kuzma: Questionable (Ankle), Bradley Beal: Questionable (Foot)
Hornets: Cody Martin: Out (Knee), Kelly Oubre: Out (Hand), Miles Bridges: Out (Personal)
|Spread Pick||Wizards (-3)|
|Total Pick||Under (234)|
Predictions are calculated by a data-driven algorithm (raw power score) that ranks head-to-head matchup results within a closed network of games. Prediction confidence is determined by the delta between each team’s raw power score.
Wizards Vs Hornets Stat Rankings
|Wizards Avg. (Rank)||Hornets Avg. (Rank)|
|112.8 (20th)||Points Scored||112.0 (25th)|
|113.5 (14th)||Points Allowed||118.6 (27th)|
|44.1 (11th)||Rebounds||45.0 (6th)|
|9.4 (24th)||Off. Rebounds||12.0 (5th)|
|11.2 (21st)||3pt Made||10.7 (25th)|
|25.1 (15th)||Assists||25.1 (15th)|
|13.2 (9th)||Turnovers||13.3 (10th)|
Best Betting Site For Wizards vs Hornets
Ready to put your picks to the test for this matchup? Check out DraftKings Sportsbook and sign up using our link for the best first-time depositor bonus!
Wizards Key Players
Hornets Key Players
- The Wizards have 25 wins in 53 games against the spread this season.
- Washington is 4-7 as 3-point favorites or more.
- Out of 53 Wizards games so far this season, 25 have gone over the total.
- In 16 games this season, Washington and its opponent have combined to score more than 234 points.
- The over/under in this game is 234 points, 7.7 higher than the average total in Wizards games this season.
- The Hornets are 23-30-2 against the spread this season.
- Against the spread, as a 3-point underdog or greater, Charlotte is 17-20-2.
- There have been 27 Hornets games (out of 55) that hit the over this season.
- Charlotte’s games have gone over 234 points on 26 occasions this year.
- The over/under for this game is 3.4 points higher than the average scoring total for Hornets games (230.6).
Not all sportsbook offers available in all areas and are subject to change, check sportsbooks for details on available offers in your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please gamble responsibly. Call or chat with 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has a gambling problem.