The Phoenix Suns (36-15) host the Washington Wizards (19-32) after winning six straight home games. The Suns are heavy favorites by 11.5 points in the matchup, which tips at 10:00 PM ET on Saturday, April 10, 2021. The point total is 229 in the matchup.
The betting insights in this article reflect data from DraftKings sportsbook as of April 10, 2021, 7:05 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Suns vs Wizards Betting Odds
Injury Report as of April 10
Abdel Nader: Day To Day (Knee)
Daniel Gafford: Out (Ankle),
Thomas Bryant: Out For Season (Left knee)
|Spread Pick||Suns (-11.5)|
|Total Pick||Under (229)|
|Prediction||Suns 121, Wizards 106|
The DraftKings line for this game has the Suns favored by 11.5, while the model predicts they’ll win by considerably more (15.0 points). Put your money on the Suns.
In this game, the model projects a total (227.3 points) marginally lower than the DraftKings over/under (229 points).
Suns Key Players
Suns Player Props
- Devin Booker’s points prop over/under for the game is set at 28.5, 2.5 points greater than his season average of 26.0.
- Deandre Ayton’s PRA prop over/under for the contest is set at 26.5, 0.7 less than his season average of 27.2.
- Jae Crowder’s three pointers made prop total for the contest is set at 2.5, 0.1 shots greater than his season average of 2.4.
- Ayton’s blocks prop over/under for the contest is set at 0.5, 0.7 blocks lower than his season average of 1.2.
Wizards Key Players
Wizards Player Props
- Russell Westbrook’s rebounding prop over/under for the matchup is set at 13.5 boards, 2.9 rebounds greater than his season average of 10.6.
- Bradley Beal’s PRA prop total for the contest is set at 32.5, 8.1 lower than his season average of 40.6.
- Davis Bertans’ three pointers made prop over/under for the contest is set at 2.5, 0.4 shots lower than his season average of 2.9.
- Daniel Gafford’s blocks prop over/under for the game is set at 1.5, 0.3 blocks higher than his season average of 1.2.
- The Suns are shooting 49% from the field this season, 1.8 percentage points higher than the 47.2% the Wizards allow to opponents.
- In games Phoenix shoots higher than 47.2% from the field, it is 26-9-1 against the spread and 29-7 overall.
- Washington is 21-12 against the spread and 16-18 overall when allowing opponents to shoot higher than 49% from the field.
- The Wizards are shooting 46.6% from the field, 0.9% higher than the 45.7% the Suns’ opponents have shot this season.
- Washington has put together a 17-13 record against the spread and a 13-17 straight up record in games it shoots above 45.7% from the field.
- When Phoenix’s opponents shoot above 46.6% from the field, it is 19-6-1 against the spread and 22-4 overall.
- The Suns shoot 37.6% from beyond the arc, 0.2% lower than the 37.8% the Wizards allow to opponents.
- Phoenix has collected an 18-7 record against the spread and a 20-5 straight-up record in games this season when the team connects on more than 37.8% of its three-point attempts.
- Washington has put up a 17-10 against the spread while going 12-15 overall in games this season when its opponents shoot higher than 37.6% from downtown.
- The Wizards shoot 34.5% from three-point distance this season. That’s 0.2 percentage points lower than the Suns have allowed their opponents to shoot from deep (34.7%).
- Washington is 17-8 against the spread and 13-12 overall when shooting over 34.7% as a team from three-point range.
- Phoenix has a 17-6-1 ATS record and a 20-4 straight-up record this season when it makes more than 34.5% of its three-point shots.
- The Suns’ 12.8 made three-pointers per game this season is 2.2 more made shots on average than the 10.6 per game the Wizards give up.
- Phoenix has gone 20-8 against the spread and 21-7 overall this season in games it has out-shot its opponents from the three-point line. When Washington makes fewer threes than its opponents, it is 18-18 ATS and 13-24 straight up.
- The Wizards make the 28th-most three-pointers in the league, while the Suns allow the fifth-fewest makes from beyond the arc.
Suns vs Wizards Stat Rankings
|Suns Rank||Suns AVG||Wizards AVG||Wizards Rank|
Powered By Data Skrive using data from