Aminu Mohammed and the Providence Friars will clash when the Georgetown Hoyas (6-18, Big East) face the Friars (17-6, Big East) at Dunkin’ Donuts Center on Wednesday, February 8 at 8:00 PM ET. Providence is a sizable 13-point favorite against Georgetown when the Friars play the Hoyas on Wednesday. The matchup’s over/under is 147.
Click here to get the best DraftKings Sportsbook deposit bonus!
Providence Vs Georgetown Betting Lines
|Spread Pick||Providence (-13)|
|Total Pick||Over (147)|
Predictions are calculated by a data-driven algorithm (raw power score) that ranks head-to-head matchup results within a closed network of games. Prediction confidence is determined by the delta between each team’s raw power score. Ready to put your picks to the test for this matchup? Check out DraftKings Sportsbook and sign up using our link for the best first-time depositor bonus!
Providence Vs Georgetown Stat Rankings
|Providence Avg. (Rank)||Georgetown Avg. (Rank)|
|78.6 (32nd)||Points Scored||71.1 (187th)|
|68.9 (161st)||Points Allowed||77.2 (345th)|
|37.8 (14th)||Rebounds||34.4 (117th)|
|11.3 (37th)||Off. Rebounds||10.4 (84th)|
|6.3 (295th)||3pt Made||5.7 (330th)|
|14.7 (88th)||Assists||11.7 (299th)|
|12 (169th)||Turnovers||11.9 (152nd)|
Providence Vs Georgetown Betting Trends
- The Friars’ record against the spread is 15-8-0.
- Providence’s ATS record as 13-point favorites or more is 4-2.
- The Friars have played 23 games this year, and 11 of them have hit the over.
- Providence’s games have had more than 147 points scored on 10 occasions this season.
- Friars games have had an average of 147.5 points this season, 0.5 points higher than the over/under for this matchup.
- Georgetown has 11 wins in 24 games against the spread this year.
- The Hoyas are 6-1 as 13-point underdogs or more.
- This season, 11 of Providence’s 23 games have gone over the point total.
- So far this season, 13 Hoyas games have featured over 147 points scored.
- This season, Georgetown’s games have resulted in an average scoring total of 148.3, which is 1.3 points higher than the over/under for this matchup.
Best Betting Site For Providence vs Georgetown
Not yet a DraftKings Sportsbook user? Sign up using our link and get a $50 bonus bet when you deposit, plus a deposit bonus!
Providence Impact Players
- Bryce Hopkins is tops on his squad in both points (16.1) and rebounds (9.3) per game, and also posts 2.4 assists. Defensively, he posts 0.7 steals and 0.6 blocked shots.
- Devin Carter puts up 13.1 points, 4.7 rebounds and 2.3 assists per game. Defensively, he puts up 1.8 steals and 1.1 blocked shots.
- Ed Croswell averages 12.9 points, 7.4 rebounds and 0.4 assists per game. Defensively, he averages 1.3 steals and 1 block.
- Jared Bynum is tops on the Friars at 4.5 assists per game, while also averaging 2.4 rebounds and 9.4 points.
- Noah Locke posts 10.8 points, 2.4 rebounds and 1 assists per game, shooting 42.7% from the field and 38.8% from downtown with 2.3 made 3-pointers per contest.
Georgetown Impact Players
- Qudus Wahab is averaging a team-leading 7.3 rebounds per game. And he is contributing 10.3 points and 0.3 assists, making 52.4% of his shots from the field.
- Akok Akok is putting up 7 points, 6.8 rebounds and 1.1 assists per game, making 45.5% of his shots from the floor.
- Brandon Murray gets the Hoyas 14.8 points, 3.8 rebounds and 3.3 assists per contest. He also posts 1.4 steals and 0.6 blocked shots.
- Jay Heath gives the Hoyas 12.9 points, 3.8 rebounds and 1.4 assists per contest. He also posts 1.1 steals and 0.1 blocked shots.
Not all sportsbook offers available in all areas and are subject to change, check sportsbooks for details on available offers in your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please gamble responsibly. Call or chat with 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has a gambling problem.