A contest featuring one of the NBA’s best offensive squads versus one of the strongest squads defensively, the Boston Celtics (38-16) host the Philadelphia 76ers (34-18) at TD Garden on February 8, 2023. The Celtics are third in points per game (117.6), and the 76ers are third in points conceded (110.9). Boston is a favorite, by two points. A 228-point over/under has been set for this matchup.
Click here to get the best DraftKings Sportsbook deposit bonus!
Celtics Vs 76ers Betting Odds
Not yet a DraftKings Sportsbook user? Sign up using our link and get a $50 bonus bet when you deposit, plus a deposit bonus!
Injury Report as of February 8
Celtics: Robert Williams: Out (Ankle), Al Horford: Out (Knee), Marcus Smart: Out (Ankle), Danilo Gallinari: Out (Knee)
76ers: Joel Embiid: Probable (Foot)
|Spread Pick||Celtics (-2)|
|Total Pick||Under (228)|
Predictions are calculated by a data-driven algorithm (raw power score) that ranks head-to-head matchup results within a closed network of games. Prediction confidence is determined by the delta between each team’s raw power score.
Celtics Vs 76ers Stat Rankings
|Celtics Avg. (Rank)||76ers Avg. (Rank)|
|117.6 (3rd)||Points Scored||114.6 (13th)|
|111.6 (6th)||Points Allowed||110.9 (3rd)|
|45.0 (6th)||Rebounds||40.7 (28th)|
|9.6 (21st)||Off. Rebounds||8.7 (27th)|
|15.5 (2nd)||3pt Made||12.8 (9th)|
|26.2 (7th)||Assists||25.3 (11th)|
|13.0 (6th)||Turnovers||13.4 (12th)|
Best Betting Site For Celtics vs 76ers
Ready to put your picks to the test for this matchup? Check out DraftKings Sportsbook and sign up using our link for the best first-time depositor bonus!
Celtics Key Players
76ers Key Players
- The Celtics’ record against the spread is 27-26-1.
- Boston’s ATS record as 2-point favorites or more is 23-24-1.
- The Celtics have seen 23 of their 54 games hit the over.
- In 30 games this season, Boston and its opponent have combined for more than 228 points.
- The average total for Celtics games this season has been 229.2, 1.2 points higher than the total for this game.
- The 76ers’ record against the spread is 29-22-1.
- Philadelphia has an ATS record of 5-4 as a 2-point underdog or more.
- There have been 30 76ers games (out of 52) that went over the total this year.
- There have been 25 Philadelphia’s games this season with more than 228 points scored.
- 76ers games average 225.5 total points, 2.5 fewer than the total for this matchup.
Not all sportsbook offers available in all areas and are subject to change, check sportsbooks for details on available offers in your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please gamble responsibly. Call or chat with 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has a gambling problem.