The Miami Heat (29-25) are seven-point favorites against the Indiana Pacers (25-30) on February 8, 2023 at FTX Arena. The Pacers are struggling right now, going 2-8 during their past 10 games. The matchup’s point total is 225.5.
Click here to get the best DraftKings Sportsbook deposit bonus!
Heat Vs Pacers Betting Odds
Not yet a DraftKings Sportsbook user? Sign up using our link and get a $50 bonus bet when you deposit, plus a deposit bonus!
Injury Report as of February 8
Heat: Victor Oladipo: Out (Ankle), Kyle Lowry: Out (Knee), Nikola Jovic: Out (Back), Duncan Robinson: Out (Finger), Omer Yurtseven: Out (Ankle)
|Spread Pick||Pacers (+7)|
|Total Pick||Under (225.5)|
Predictions are calculated by a data-driven algorithm (raw power score) that ranks head-to-head matchup results within a closed network of games. Prediction confidence is determined by the delta between each team’s raw power score.
Heat Vs Pacers Stat Rankings
|Heat Avg. (Rank)||Pacers Avg. (Rank)|
|108.5 (30th)||Points Scored||114.7 (12th)|
|108.4 (2nd)||Points Allowed||116.9 (24th)|
|41.3 (26th)||Rebounds||42.2 (22nd)|
|10.0 (15th)||Off. Rebounds||10.1 (14th)|
|11.8 (17th)||3pt Made||13.8 (6th)|
|23.6 (23rd)||Assists||26.4 (6th)|
|12.6 (5th)||Turnovers||14.5 (25th)|
Best Betting Site For Heat vs Pacers
Ready to put your picks to the test for this matchup? Check out DraftKings Sportsbook and sign up using our link for the best first-time depositor bonus!
Heat Key Players
Pacers Key Players
- The Heat have 20 wins in 54 games against the spread this season.
- Against the spread as 7-point favorites or more, Miami is 3-7.
- There have been 23 Heat games (out of 54) that went over the total this year.
- In 12 games this season, Miami and its opponent have combined to score more than 225.5 points.
- The over/under for this game is 225.5 points, 8.6 more than the average point total for Heat games this season.
- The Pacers have covered the spread 29 times in 55 games.
- Indiana has an ATS record of 5-4 as a 7-point underdog or greater.
- The Pacers have seen 25 of their 55 games go over the point total.
- Indiana’s games have had over 225.5 points 34 times this year.
- The average total for Pacers games is 231.6 points, which is 6.1 more than this game’s over/under.
Not all sportsbook offers available in all areas and are subject to change, check sportsbooks for details on available offers in your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please gamble responsibly. Call or chat with 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has a gambling problem.