De’Aaron Fox leads the Sacramento Kings (22-29) against the Detroit Pistons (15-36) after putting up 31 points in a 116-106 loss to the Timberwolves. The Kings are 4.5-point favorites in the matchup on Thursday, April 8, 2021, which tips at 10:00 PM ET on NBCS-CA. The point total in the matchup is set at 227.5.
The betting insights in this article reflect data from William Hill sportsbook as of April 7, 2021, 9:55 PM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Kings vs Pistons Betting Odds
Injury Report as of April 8
Marvin Bagley III: Out (Hand)
Jahlil Okafor: Day To Day (Knee),
Jerami Grant: Out (Knee),
Rodney McGruder: Out (Elbow)
|Spread Pick||Pistons (+4.5)|
|Total Pick||Under (227.5)|
|Prediction||Kings 115, Pistons 111|
The model favors the Kings by 3.5 points, just 1.0 fewer than the 4.5-point spread set by William Hill.
In this matchup, the model projects a total (226.0 points) slightly lower than the William Hill over/under (227.5 points).
Kings Key Players
|Marvin Bagley III||37||13.9||7.4||0.9||0.5||0.5||0.9|
Kings Player Props
- Fox’s PRA prop total for the contest is set at 37.5, 2.4 greater than his season average of 35.1.
- Richaun Holmes’ PRA prop total for the contest is set at 29.5, 4.6 higher than his season average of 24.9.
- Buddy Hield’s three pointers made prop total for the contest is set at 3.5, 0.5 shots less than his season average of 4.0.
- Delon Wright’s steals prop over/under for the game is set at 1.5, 0.1 steals greater than his season average of 1.4.
Pistons Key Players
Pistons Player Props
- Mason Plumlee’s PRA prop over/under for the game is set at 22.5, 0.6 less than his season average of 23.1.
- Jerami Grant’s PRA prop total for the contest is set at 23.5, 6.7 lower than his season average of 30.2.
- Wayne Ellington’s three pointers made prop over/under for the contest is set at 2.5, 0.1 shots less than his season average of 2.6.
- Dennis Smith Jr.’s steals prop over/under for the contest is set at 0.5, 0.5 steals lower than his season average of 1.0.
- This season, the Kings have a 48.2% shooting percentage from the field, which is 0.4% higher than the 47.8% of shots the Pistons’ opponents have made.
- Sacramento is 12-13 against the spread and 13-12 overall when it shoots better than 47.8% from the field.
- Detroit’s record is 19-8-2 against the spread and 14-16 overall when its opponents make more than 48.2% of their shots from the field.
- The Pistons’ 44.7% shooting percentage from the field this season is 4.1 percentage points lower than the Kings have given up to their opponents (48.8%).
- Detroit is 9-2-1 against the spread and 8-4 overall when it shoots better than 48.8% from the field.
- This season, Sacramento has an 8-3 record against the spread and a 9-2 straight up record when it allows opponents to shoot above 44.7% from the field.
- The Kings’ 36.2% three-point shooting percentage this season is just 1.2 percentage points lower than opponents of the Pistons have shot from beyond the arc (37.4%).
- Sacramento has a 12-8 record against the spread and an 11-9 record overall when the team knocks down more than 37.4% of its three-point attempts.
- Detroit is 14-7-1 against the spread and 12-11 overall when its opponents shoot better than 36.2% from deep.
- The Pistons are hitting 35.6% of their shots from three-point range, which is just 3.7 percentage points fewer than the 39.3% the Kings’ opponents are averaging on the season.
- Detroit has a 14-3 ATS record and is 10-8 straight-up when the team hits more than 39.3% of its three-point attempts.
- Sacramento has a 13-4 ATS record and a 13-4 straight-up record this season when it makes more than 35.6% of its three-point shots.
- The Kings knock down 12 three-pointers per game this season, only 0.2 fewer made shots on average than the 12.2 per game the Pistons allow.
- Detroit is 17-9-2 against the spread and 12-17 overall when it makes more three-pointers than its opponents, while Sacramento is 4-20 ATS and 3-21 straight up in games when it is out-shot from the three-point line.
- The Kings are the 21st-best three-point shooting team in the NBA, while the Pistons give up the sixth-fewest makes from deep.
Kings vs Pistons Stat Rankings
|Kings Rank||Kings AVG||Pistons AVG||Pistons Rank|
Powered By Data Skrive using data from