The Indiana Pacers (22-27) host the Minnesota Timberwolves (13-38) after losing three home games in a row. The Pacers are favored by 3.5 points in the contest, which begins at 7:00 PM ET on Wednesday, April 7, 2021. The over/under is 227.5 in the matchup.
The betting insights in this article reflect data from DraftKings sportsbook as of April 7, 2021, 7:05 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Pacers vs Timberwolves Betting Odds
Injury Report as of April 7
Malcolm Brogdon: Out (Hip),
T.J. Warren: Out For Season (Foot),
Domantas Sabonis: Out (Ankle)
D’Angelo Russell: Day To Day (Knee),
Jaylen Nowell: Out (Leg),
Malik Beasley: Out (Hamstring)
|Spread Pick||Pacers (-3.5)|
|Total Pick||Under (227.5)|
|Prediction||Pacers 118, Timberwolves 108|
The DraftKings line for this game has the Pacers favored by 3.5, while the model predicts they’ll win by considerably more (10.3 points). Put your money on the Pacers.
The model projects a total 1.5 points lower than the one set by DraftKings for this game.
Pacers Key Players
Pacers Player Props
- Malcolm Brogdon’s points prop total for the contest is set at 17.5, 3.7 points lower than his season average of 21.2.
- T.J. McConnell’s PRA prop total for the contest is set at 23.5, 5.8 higher than his season average of 17.7.
- Brogdon’s three pointers made prop total for the game is set at 3.5, 0.8 shots higher than his season average of 2.7.
- McConnell’s steals prop total for the contest is set at 1.5, 0.2 steals lower than his season average of 1.7.
Timberwolves Key Players
Timberwolves Player Props
- Karl-Anthony Towns’ PRA prop total for the game is set at 43.5, 3.6 higher than his season average of 39.9.
- Ricky Rubio’s PRA prop over/under for the game is set at 18.5, 0.3 greater than his season average of 18.2.
- Malik Beasley’s three pointers made prop over/under for the contest is set at 3.5, equal to his season average of 3.5.
- Rubio’s steals prop over/under for the contest is set at 1.5, 0.1 steals higher than his season average of 1.4.
- The Pacers make 47% of their shots from the field this season, which is 0.9 percentage points lower than the Timberwolves have allowed to their opponents (47.9%).
- In games Indiana shoots higher than 47.9% from the field, it is 14-8 against the spread and 16-6 overall.
- Minnesota is 11-7-2 against the spread and 9-11 overall when allowing opponents to shoot better than 47% from the field.
- The Timberwolves are shooting 43.9% from the field, 3.1% lower than the 47% the Pacers’ opponents have shot this season.
- Minnesota is 5-4-1 against the spread and 4-6 overall when it shoots higher than 47% from the field.
- Indiana is 9-5 against the spread and 9-5 overall in games it allows opponents to shoot higher than 43.9% from the field.
- The Pacers shoot 36.2% from beyond the arc, 2.4% lower than the 38.6% the Timberwolves allow to opponents.
- Indiana is 13-8 against the spread and 14-7 overall when it shoots better than 38.6% from distance.
- Minnesota is 15-5 against the spread while putting together an 8-12 straight-up record when its opponents shoot above 36.2% from downtown.
- The Timberwolves’ three-point shooting percentage this season (34.6%) is 3.1 percentage points lower than opponents of the Pacers are averaging (37.7%).
- Minnesota has an 8-5-2 ATS record and is 5-10 straight-up when the team hits more than 37.7% of its three-point attempts.
- Indiana has an 11-9 ATS record and an 11-9 straight-up record this season when it knocks down more than 34.6% of its three-point attempts.
- The Pacers hit 12.4 three-pointers per game this season, just 0.2 fewer made shots on average than the 12.6 per game the Timberwolves allow.
- Minnesota is 16-9-2 against the spread and 10-17 overall when it makes more three-pointers than its opponents, while Indiana is 7-14 ATS and 9-12 straight up in games when it is out-shot from deep.
- The Pacers make the 18th-most three-pointers in the league, while the Timberwolves allow the 12th-fewest makes from beyond the arc.
Pacers vs Timberwolves Stat Rankings
|Pacers Rank||Pacers AVG||Timberwolves AVG||Timberwolves Rank|
Powered By Data Skrive using data from