The Washington Wizards (17-32) will attempt to halt a four-game losing streak when they visit the Orlando Magic (17-33) on Wednesday, April 7, 2021 at Amway Center as 3.5-point favorites. The contest airs at 7:00 PM ET on BSFL. The over/under is 224.5 in the matchup.
The betting insights in this article reflect data from DraftKings sportsbook as of April 7, 2021, 7:05 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Wizards vs Magic Betting Odds
Injury Report as of April 7
Robin Lopez: Day To Day (Quad),
Bradley Beal: Day To Day (Hip),
Rui Hachimura: Day To Day (Shoulder),
Daniel Gafford: Out (Ankle),
Thomas Bryant: Out For Season (Left knee)
Jonathan Isaac: Out For Season (Knee),
Gary Harris: Out (Thigh),
Otto Porter Jr.: Out (Foot),
Cole Anthony: Day To Day (Rib),
Michael Carter-Williams: Day To Day (Illness),
Khem Birch: Day To Day (Illness),
Markelle Fultz: Out For Season (Knee),
Karim Mane: Out (Hamstring)
|Spread Pick||Magic (+3.5)|
|Total Pick||Under (224.5)|
|Prediction||Magic 113, Wizards 111|
The model line is much more favorable to the Magic compared to the DraftKings line, a 6.2 point difference, and has them favored to win Wednesday’s game outright. Put your money on the Magic.
DraftKings and the model are extremely close in their point total projections for this contest, within 0.7 points of each other.
Wizards Key Players
Wizards Player Props
- Russell Westbrook’s rebounding prop over/under for the matchup is posted at 13.5 boards, 3.0 rebounds greater than his season average of 10.5.
- Bradley Beal’s points prop over/under for the contest is set at 22.5, 8.8 points less than his season average of 31.3.
- Davis Bertans’ three pointers made prop total for the game is set at 1.5, 1.3 shots lower than his season average of 2.8.
- Daniel Gafford’s blocks prop total for the game is set at 1.5, 0.3 blocks higher than his season average of 1.2.
Magic Key Players
|Wendell Carter Jr.||37||11.4||8.0||2.1||0.6||0.8||0.2|
Magic Player Props
- Terrence Ross’ PRA prop total for the game is set at 22.5, 0.7 greater than his season average of 21.8.
- Michael Carter-Williams’ PRA prop total for the game is set at 15.5, 2.2 lower than his season average of 17.7.
- Ross’ three pointers made prop total for the contest is set at 1.5, 0.6 shots less than his season average of 2.1.
- Ross’ steals prop total for the contest is set at 1.5, 0.4 steals greater than his season average of 1.1.
- The Wizards make 46.4% of their shots from the field this season, which is 0.3 percentage points lower than the Magic have allowed to their opponents (46.7%).
- In games Washington shoots better than 46.7% from the field, it is 13-11 against the spread and 11-13 overall.
- Orlando’s record is 12-8-1 against the spread and 9-12 overall when its opponents make more than 46.4% of their shots from the field.
- The Magic’s 43% shooting percentage from the field this season is 4.2 percentage points lower than the Wizards have allowed to their opponents (47.2%).
- Orlando is 11-0 against the spread and 9-2 overall when it shoots higher than 47.2% from the field.
- This season, Washington has a 4-2 record against the spread and a 4-3 straight up record when it allows opponents to shoot above 43% from the field.
- The Wizards are making 34.2% of their three-point shots this season, 2.5% lower than the 36.7% the Magic allow opponents to shoot from deep.
- Washington has collected a 14-6 record against the spread and a 10-10 straight-up record in games this season when the team knocks down more than 36.7% of its three-point attempts.
- Orlando is 14-6 against the spread and 10-10 overall when its opponents shoot higher than 34.2% from deep.
- The Magic are making 35.1% of their shots from deep, which is only 2.8 percentage points fewer than the 37.9% the Wizards’ opponents are averaging on the season.
- Orlando has a 13-3 ATS record and is 8-8 straight-up when the team hits more than 37.9% of its three-point attempts.
- Washington has a 13-7 ATS record and a 9-11 straight-up record this season when it knocks down more than 35.1% of its three-point attempts.
- The Wizards’ 10.5 made three-pointers per game this season is 1.1 fewer made shots on average than the 11.6 per game the Magic give up.
- When Orlando makes more threes than its opponents, it is 14-5 against the spread and 10-9 overall. When Washington is out-shot from deep by its opponents, it is 17-18 ATS and 12-24 straight up.
- The Magic rank 22nd in the NBA in made three-pointers, while the Wizards give up the 17th-fewest made threes in the league.
Wizards vs Magic Stat Rankings
|Wizards Rank||Wizards AVG||Magic AVG||Magic Rank|
Powered By Data Skrive using data from