The Boston Celtics (25-26) are at home in Atlantic Division action against the New York Knicks (25-26) on Wednesday, April 7, 2021 at 7:30 PM ET. The Celtics are 3.5-point favorites in the game, the second matchup between the teams this season. The matchup’s over/under is set at 214.5.
The betting insights in this article reflect data from DraftKings sportsbook as of April 7, 2021, 7:05 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Celtics vs Knicks Betting Odds
Injury Report as of April 7
Evan Fournier: Out (Health and Safety Protocols),
Tristan Thompson: Out (Health and Safety Protocols)
Mitchell Robinson: Out (Ankle)
|Spread Pick||Celtics (-3.5)|
|Total Pick||Over (214.5)|
|Prediction||Celtics 111, Knicks 105|
Both DraftKings and the model expect the Celtics to walk away with the victory, but the model spread (5.2) is 1.7 points further in their direction.
The DraftKings point total for this game is just 1.6 points lower than the model projection.
Celtics Key Players
Celtics Player Props
- Jayson Tatum’s PRA prop over/under for the game is set at 38.5, 2.3 greater than his season average of 36.2.
- Marcus Smart’s PRA prop over/under for the game is set at 23.5, 2.2 greater than his season average of 21.3.
- Kemba Walker’s three pointers made prop total for the game is set at 2.5, 0.3 shots lower than his season average of 2.8.
- Robert Williams III’s blocks prop total for the game is set at 2.5, 0.7 blocks higher than his season average of 1.8.
Knicks Key Players
Knicks Player Props
- Julius Randle’s rebounding prop over/under for the game is posted at 7.5 boards, 3.3 rebounds less than his season average of 10.8.
- Reggie Bullock’s three pointers made prop total for the contest is set at 2.5, 0.3 shots greater than his season average of 2.2.
- Nerlens Noel’s blocks prop total for the game is set at 1.5, 0.5 blocks lower than his season average of 2.0.
- The Celtics are shooting 46.9% from the field this season, 2.8 percentage points higher than the 44.1% the Knicks allow to opponents.
- Boston has a 23-17 record against the spread and a 24-16 straight-up record in games it shoots better than 44.1% from the field.
- New York is 23-12 against the spread and 20-15 overall when allowing opponents to shoot higher than 46.9% from the field.
- The Knicks are shooting 45.1% from the field, 1.4% lower than the 46.5% the Celtics’ opponents have shot this season.
- New York is 18-4 against the spread and 17-5 overall when it shoots higher than 46.5% from the field.
- When Boston’s opponents shoot above 45.1% from the field, it is 14-4 against the spread and 13-5 overall.
- The Celtics are making 37.5% of their three-point shots this season, four% higher than the 33.5% the Knicks allow opponents to shoot from deep.
- Boston has a 22-11 record against the spread and a 23-10 record overall when the team makes more than 33.5% of its three-point attempts.
- New York is 21-14 against the spread while putting up a 19-16 straight-up record when its opponents shoot above 37.5% from three-point range.
- The Knicks shoot 37.7% from beyond the arc this season. That’s 0.5 percentage points higher than the Celtics have allowed their opponents to shoot from deep (37.2%).
- New York has an 18-7 ATS record and is 16-9 straight-up when the team makes more than 37.2% of its three-point attempts.
- Boston has a 16-13 ATS record and a 16-13 straight-up record this season when it connects on more than 37.7% of its three-point shots.
- The Celtics hit 13.2 three-pointers per game this season, 2.2 more makes per game than the Knicks allow (11).
- Boston is 17-9 against the spread and 17-9 overall when it connects on more threes than its opponents, while New York is 12-15 ATS and 9-18 straight up in games when it is out-shot from deep.
- The Knicks rank 24th in the NBA in made three-pointers, while the Celtics allow the 15th-fewest made threes in the league.
Celtics vs Knicks Stat Rankings
|Celtics Rank||Celtics AVG||Knicks AVG||Knicks Rank|
Powered By Data Skrive using data from