The Atlanta Hawks (27-24) will look to extend a four-game winning streak when they host the Memphis Grizzlies (25-23) at 8:00 PM ET on Wednesday, April 7, 2021 as 2-point favorites. The Grizzlies have won three games in a row. The matchup has a point total of 228.5.
The betting insights in this article reflect data from DraftKings sportsbook as of April 7, 2021, 1:05 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Hawks vs Grizzlies Betting Odds
Injury Report as of April 7
John Collins: Out (Ankle),
Cam Reddish: Out (Achilles),
Kris Dunn: Out (Ankle),
De’Andre Hunter: Out (Knee)
Justise Winslow: Out (Thigh),
Jaren Jackson Jr.: Out (Knee),
Brandon Clarke: Out (Calf),
De’Anthony Melton: Out (Leg)
|Spread Pick||Hawks (-2)|
|Total Pick||Under (228.5)|
|Prediction||Hawks 114, Grizzlies 110|
Both DraftKings and the model expect the Hawks to walk away with the win, but the model spread (4.6) is 2.6 points further in their direction.
The model predicts a total 4.8 points lower than the one set by DraftKings for this game.
Hawks Key Players
Hawks Player Props
- Trae Young’s PRA prop total for the contest is set at 38.5, 0.1 lower than his season average of 38.6.
- Clint Capela’s PRA prop over/under for the game is set at 35.5, 5.5 higher than his season average of 30.0.
- Bogdan Bogdanovic’s three pointers made prop over/under for the contest is set at 3.5, 1.1 shots higher than his season average of 2.4.
- Cameron Reddish’s steals prop over/under for the contest is set at 1.5, 0.2 steals greater than his season average of 1.3.
Grizzlies Key Players
Grizzlies Player Props
- Ja Morant’s PRA prop over/under for the game is set at 36.5, 6.9 higher than his season average of 29.6.
- Jonas Valanciunas’ rebounding prop over/under for the game is set at 18.5 rebounds, 6.0 rebounds greater than his season average of 12.5.
- Grayson Allen’s three pointers made prop total for the game is set at 2.5, 0.4 shots greater than his season average of 2.1.
- Brandon Clarke’s blocks prop total for the contest is set at 1.5, 0.7 blocks higher than his season average of 0.8.
- This season, the Hawks have a 46.3% shooting percentage from the field, which is 0.4% lower than the 46.7% of shots the Grizzlies’ opponents have hit.
- In games Atlanta shoots better than 46.7% from the field, it is 16-8 against the spread and 15-9 overall.
- Memphis has a 22-4-1 record against the spread and an 18-9 record overall when allowing its opponents to make more than 46.3% of their shots from the field.
- The Grizzlies are shooting 46.4% from the field, 0.5% higher than the 45.9% the Hawks’ opponents have shot this season.
- Memphis is 22-5 against the spread and 20-7 overall when it shoots higher than 45.9% from the field.
- When Atlanta’s opponents shoot greater than 46.4% from the field, it is 19-7-1 against the spread and 22-5 overall.
- The Hawks shoot 37.3% from three-point range, 0.7% higher than the 36.6% the Grizzlies allow to opponents.
- Atlanta has put together an 18-5-1 record against the spread and an 18-6 straight-up record in games this season when the team knocks down more than 36.6% of its three-point attempts.
- Memphis has put up a 21-5-1 against the spread while going 17-10 overall in games this season when its opponents shoot better than 37.3% from deep.
- The Grizzlies shoot 35.4% from three-point distance this season. That’s just 0.8 percentage points higher than the Hawks have allowed their opponents to shoot from deep (34.6%).
- Memphis is 19-5 against the spread and 16-8 overall when shooting above 34.6% as a team from three-point range.
- Atlanta is 20-10 ATS and 20-10 overall in games it shoots above 35.4% from deep.
- The Hawks connect on 12.7 three-pointers per game this season, 1.9 more makes per game than the Grizzlies allow (10.8).
- Atlanta has gone 18-7-1 against the spread and 19-7 overall this season in games it has out-shot its opponents from the three-point line. When Memphis hits fewer three-pointers than its opponents, it is 13-15 ATS and 11-17 straight up.
- The Grizzlies rank 27th in the NBA in made three-pointers, while the Hawks allow the sixth-fewest made threes in the league.
Hawks vs Grizzlies Stat Rankings
|Hawks Rank||Hawks AVG||Grizzlies AVG||Grizzlies Rank|
Powered By Data Skrive using data from