The Western Conference’s best teams, the Utah Jazz (38-12) and the Phoenix Suns (35-14), take the court at PHX Arena on Wednesday, April 7, 2021 at 10:00 PM ET on ESPN. The Jazz are favored by 2 points on the road. The point total is 225.5 in the matchup.
The betting insights in this article reflect data from DraftKings sportsbook as of April 7, 2021, 1:05 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Jazz vs Suns Betting Odds
Injury Report as of April 7
Udoka Azubuike: Out (Ankle),
Elijah Hughes: Day To Day (Illness),
Juwan Morgan: Out (Calf)
Abdel Nader: Out (Knee)
|Spread Pick||Suns (+2)|
|Total Pick||Under (225.5)|
|Prediction||Jazz 112, Suns 111|
The model and DraftKings both have the Jazz taking home the win, but the model has them winning by slightly less (0.8 points). Lean towards taking the Suns.
The DraftKings point total for this matchup is just 2.3 points highter than the model projection.
Jazz Key Players
Jazz Player Props
- Donovan Mitchell’s PRA prop total for the game is set at 37.5, 2.2 greater than his season average of 35.3.
- Mike Conley’s PRA prop over/under for the contest is set at 27.5, 1.9 greater than his season average of 25.6.
- Mitchell’s three pointers made prop over/under for the contest is set at 3.5, 0.1 shots higher than his season average of 3.4.
- Conley’s steals prop total for the game is set at 1.5, 0.1 steals higher than his season average of 1.4.
Suns Key Players
Suns Player Props
- Devin Booker’s points prop over/under for the game is set at 26.5, 0.6 points higher than his season average of 25.9.
- Chris Paul’s PRA prop over/under for the contest is set at 29.5, 0.1 higher than his season average of 29.4.
- Jae Crowder’s three pointers made prop total for the game is set at 2.5, 0.1 shots higher than his season average of 2.4.
- Paul’s steals prop total for the contest is set at 1.5, equal to his season average of 1.5.
- The Jazz are shooting 46.8% from the field this season, 1.2 percentage points higher than the 45.6% the Suns allow to opponents.
- Utah is 25-7-1 against the spread and 31-2 overall when it shoots better than 45.6% from the field.
- Phoenix’s record is 19-7-1 against the spread and 22-5 overall when its opponents make more than 46.8% of their shots from the field.
- The Suns’ 49% shooting percentage from the field this season is 4.3 percentage points higher than the Jazz have allowed to their opponents (44.7%).
- Phoenix has compiled a 29-12-1 record against the spread and a 32-10 straight up record in games it shoots above 44.7% from the field.
- When Utah’s opponents shoot over 49% from the field, it is 29-10-1 against the spread and 36-4 overall.
- The Jazz shoot 39.5% from deep, 4.8% higher than the 34.7% the Suns allow to opponents.
- Utah has a 26-10-1 record against the spread and a 31-6 record overall when the team makes more than 34.7% of its three-point shots.
- Phoenix is 23-8-1 against the spread and 26-6 overall when its opponents shoot higher than 39.5% from deep.
- The Suns’ three-point shooting percentage this season (37.9%) is 3.4 percentage points higher than opponents of the Jazz are averaging (34.5%).
- Phoenix has a 23-9 ATS record and is 25-7 straight-up when the team makes more than 34.5% of its three-point attempts.
- Utah has a 27-6-1 ATS record and a 31-3 straight-up record in games this season it has shot better than 37.9% from three-point distance.
- The Jazz hit 17 three-pointers per game this season, four more makes per game than the Suns allow (13).
- Utah is 30-10-1 against the spread and 34-7 overall when it hit more three-pointers than its opponents, while Phoenix is 8-8-1 ATS and 10-7 straight up in games when it is out-shot from the three-point line.
- The Suns rank first in the NBA in made three-pointers, while the Jazz give up the least made threes in the league.
Jazz vs Suns Stat Rankings
|Jazz Rank||Jazz AVG||Suns AVG||Suns Rank|
Powered By Data Skrive using data from