The Chicago Bulls (20-28) are slight underdogs (by 1.5 points) to break a four-game road losing streak when they visit the Indiana Pacers (22-26) on Tuesday, April 6, 2021 at 7:00 PM ET. The over/under in the matchup is set at 224.5.
The betting insights in this article reflect data from DraftKings sportsbook as of April 6, 2021, 7:05 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Pacers vs Bulls Betting Odds
Injury Report as of April 6
Jeremy Lamb: Day To Day (Toe),
Malcolm Brogdon: Day To Day (Hip),
T.J. Warren: Out For Season (Foot),
Domantas Sabonis: Day To Day (Ankle)
Coby White: Day To Day (Spine),
Garrett Temple: Day To Day (Hamstring)
|Spread Pick||Pacers (-1.5)|
|Total Pick||Over (224.5)|
|Prediction||Pacers 116, Bulls 111|
Our computers expect the same result as DraftKings, but have the Pacers winning by a considerably larger margin (4.9 points). Take the Pacers.
The model predicts a total 1.8 points higher than the one set by DraftKings for this matchup.
Pacers Key Players
Pacers Player Props
- Malcolm Brogdon’s PRA prop total for the contest is set at 27.5, 4.3 less than his season average of 31.8.
- T.J. McConnell’s PRA prop total for the game is set at 20.5, 2.7 greater than his season average of 17.8.
- Brogdon’s three pointers made prop over/under for the game is set at 4.5, 1.8 shots higher than his season average of 2.7.
- Myles Turner’s blocks prop over/under for the game is set at 4.5, 1.0 block higher than his season average of 3.5.
Bulls Key Players
Bulls Player Props
- Zach LaVine’s PRA prop total for the contest is set at 27.5, 9.6 less than his season average of 37.1.
- Tomas Satoransky’s PRA prop over/under for the game is set at 16.5, 0.7 higher than his season average of 15.8.
- LaVine’s three pointers made prop over/under for the game is set at 2.5, 0.8 shots lower than his season average of 3.3.
- Daniel Theis’ blocks prop over/under for the game is set at 1.5, 0.5 blocks higher than his season average of 1.0.
- The Pacers are shooting 47.1% from the field this season, 0.5 percentage points lower than the 47.6% the Bulls allow to opponents.
- Indiana has a 15-9 record against the spread and a 17-7 straight-up record in games it shoots higher than 47.6% from the field.
- Chicago’s record is 15-7 against the spread and 14-9 overall when its opponents make more than 47.1% of their shots from the field.
- The Bulls are shooting 47.9% from the field, 0.9% higher than the 47% the Pacers’ opponents have shot this season.
- Chicago has put together an 18-8 record against the spread and a 13-14 straight up record in games it shoots over 47% from the field.
- This season, Indiana has a 16-11 record against the spread and a 17-10 straight up record when it allows opponents to shoot above 47.9% from the field.
- The Pacers are making 36.3% of their three-point shots this season, 1.1% higher than the 35.2% the Bulls allow opponents to shoot from deep.
- Indiana has a 13-13 record against the spread and a 15-11 record overall when the team knocks down more than 35.2% of its three-point shots.
- Chicago is 16-9 against the spread while putting up a 16-10 straight-up record when its opponents shoot over 36.3% from three-point distance.
- The Bulls shoot 36.8% from beyond the arc this season. That’s only 0.8 percentage points lower than the Pacers have allowed their opponents to shoot from deep (37.6%).
- Chicago is 16-7 ATS and 12-11 overall when the team makes more than 37.6% of its three-point attempts.
- Indiana has a 13-9 ATS record and a 13-9 straight-up record this season when it makes more than 36.8% of its three-point shots.
- The Pacers hit 12.5 three-pointers per game this season, just 0.2 more makes per game than the Bulls allow 12.3.
- When Indiana makes more threes than its opponents, it is 12-15 against the spread and 13-14 overall. When Chicago is out-shot from deep by its opponents, it is 8-9 ATS and 4-13 straight up.
- The Bulls are the 19th-best three-point shooting team in the NBA, while the Pacers give up the eighth-fewest makes from deep.
Pacers vs Bulls Stat Rankings
|Pacers Rank||Pacers AVG||Bulls AVG||Bulls Rank|
Powered By Data Skrive using data from