The Toronto Raptors (20-30) hit the court against the Los Angeles Lakers (31-19) as only 2.5-point favorites on Tuesday, April 6, 2021 at 7:30 PM ET on SportsNet LA. The matchup has a point total of 215.5.
The betting insights in this article reflect data from DraftKings sportsbook as of April 6, 2021, 7:05 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Raptors vs Lakers Betting Odds
Injury Report as of April 6
Patrick McCaw: Out (Knee),
Rodney Hood: Out (Hip),
Fred VanVleet: Out (Hip),
Kyle Lowry: Out (Foot),
Paul Watson: Out (Health and Safety Protocols),
Jalen Harris: Out (Hip)
Wesley Matthews: Day To Day (Neck),
Anthony Davis: Out (Achilles),
LeBron James: Out (Ankle),
Jared Dudley: Out (Knee),
Andre Drummond: Day To Day (Toe)
|Spread Pick||Lakers (+2.5)|
|Total Pick||Over (215.5)|
|Prediction||Raptors 111, Lakers 110|
The spread for this game suggested by the model (0.3 points) is slightly less than the 2.5-point edge DraftKings gives to the Raptors, though the data still has them as the favorite.
In this matchup, the model projects a total (220.0 points) a little higher than the DraftKings over/under (215.5 points).
Raptors Key Players
|Gary Trent Jr.||47||15.2||2.4||1.4||0.9||0.2||3.0|
Raptors Player Props
- Pascal Siakam’s rebounding prop over/under for the game is set at 11.5 rebounds, 4.2 rebounds higher than his season average of 7.3.
- Kyle Lowry’s PRA prop over/under for the contest is set at 30.5, 0.8 greater than his season average of 29.7.
- Fred VanVleet’s three pointers made prop over/under for the game is set at 4.5, 1.2 shots greater than his season average of 3.3.
- OG Anunoby’s steals prop total for the game is set at 2.5, 0.8 steals higher than his season average of 1.7.
Lakers Key Players
Lakers Player Props
- LeBron James’ assists prop over/under for the game is posted at 7.5 assists, 0.4 assists lower than his season average of 7.9.
- Andre Drummond’s rebounding prop total for the contest is set at 1.5 rebounds, 11.5 rebounds lower than his season average of 13.0.
- James’ three pointers made prop over/under for the game is set at 2.5, 0.1 shots higher than his season average of 2.4.
- Drummond’s steals prop over/under for the contest is set at 0.5, 1.0 steal less than his season average of 1.5.
- This season, the Raptors have a 44.8% shooting percentage from the field, which is 0.7% lower than the 45.5% of shots the Lakers’ opponents have knocked down.
- In games Toronto shoots better than 45.5% from the field, it is 16-7 against the spread and 15-8 overall.
- Los Angeles has a 14-6 record against the spread and an 18-2 record overall when allowing its opponents to make more than 44.8% of their shots from the field.
- The Lakers are shooting 47.6% from the field, two% higher than the 45.6% the Raptors’ opponents have shot this season.
- This season, Los Angeles has a 20-14 record against the spread and a 24-10 record overall in games the team collectively shoots better than 45.6% from the field.
- Toronto is 17-14 against the spread and 16-15 overall in games it allows opponents to shoot higher than 47.6% from the field.
- The Raptors are hitting 37.2% of their three-point shots this season, 1.9% higher than the 35.3% the Lakers allow opponents to shoot from deep.
- Toronto has a 17-9 record against the spread and a 15-11 record overall when the team hits more than 35.3% of its three-point attempts.
- Los Angeles is 16-13 against the spread while putting up a 20-9 straight-up record when its opponents shoot above 37.2% from downtown.
- The Lakers shoot 35.1% from three-point distance this season. That’s just 2.3 percentage points lower than the Raptors have allowed their opponents to shoot from deep (37.4%).
- Los Angeles is 11-5 against the spread and 13-3 overall when shooting above 37.4% as a team from three-point range.
- Toronto is 14-6 ATS and 13-7 overall in games it shoots above 35.1% from deep.
- The Raptors knock down 15.2 three-pointers per game this season, 4.5 more makes per game than the Lakers give up (10.7).
- Toronto has gone 18-10 against the spread and 16-12 overall this season in games it has out-shot its opponents from the three-point line. When Los Angeles hits fewer threes than its opponents, it is 8-18 ATS and 11-15 straight up.
- The Lakers rank 27th in the NBA in made three-pointers, while the Raptors give up the 26th-fewest made threes in the league.
Raptors vs Lakers Stat Rankings
|Raptors Rank||Raptors AVG||Lakers AVG||Lakers Rank|
Powered By Data Skrive using data from