The Atlanta Hawks (26-24) are slightly favored (by 3 points) to extend a six-game home winning streak when they host the New Orleans Pelicans (22-27) on Tuesday, April 6, 2021 at 7:30 PM ET. The matchup has an over/under of 225.5 points.
The betting insights in this article reflect data from DraftKings sportsbook as of April 6, 2021, 7:05 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Hawks vs Pelicans Betting Odds
Injury Report as of April 6
John Collins: Out (Ankle),
Cam Reddish: Out (Achilles),
Kris Dunn: Out (Ankle),
De’Andre Hunter: Out (Knee)
Nickeil Alexander-Walker: Day To Day (Leg),
Josh Hart: Out (Thumb),
Brandon Ingram: Day To Day (Foot),
Kira Lewis Jr.: Day To Day (Calf),
Zion Williamson: Day To Day (Thumb)
|Spread Pick||Hawks (-3)|
|Total Pick||Over (225.5)|
|Prediction||Hawks 116, Pelicans 111|
Both DraftKings and the model expect the Hawks to walk away with the victory, but the model spread (5.4) is 2.4 points further in their direction.
The model predicts a total 1.8 points higher than the one set by DraftKings for this game.
Hawks Key Players
Hawks Player Props
- Trae Young’s points prop over/under for the game is set at 26.5, 1.3 points greater than his season average of 25.2.
- Clint Capela’s PRA prop total for the game is set at 32.5, 2.4 greater than his season average of 30.1.
- Bogdan Bogdanovic’s three pointers made prop over/under for the game is set at 3.5, 1.2 shots greater than his season average of 2.3.
- Cameron Reddish’s steals prop over/under for the contest is set at 1.5, 0.2 steals higher than his season average of 1.3.
Pelicans Key Players
Pelicans Player Props
- Zion Williamson’s points prop total for the contest is set at 30.5, 4.1 points higher than his season average of 26.4.
- Lonzo Ball’s PRA prop total for the game is set at 25.5, 1.2 greater than his season average of 24.3.
- Ball’s three pointers made prop over/under for the contest is set at 2.5, 0.6 shots lower than his season average of 3.1.
- James Johnson’s blocks prop total for the game is set at 0.5, 0.4 blocks lower than his season average of 0.9.
- The Hawks are shooting 46.2% from the field this season, one percentage point lower than the 47.2% the Pelicans allow to opponents.
- In games Atlanta shoots better than 47.2% from the field, it is 14-8 against the spread and 13-9 overall.
- New Orleans has a 15-7 record against the spread and a 16-6 record overall when allowing its opponents to hit more than 46.2% of their shots from the field.
- The Pelicans’ 48.4% shooting percentage from the field this season is 2.4 percentage points higher than the Hawks have given up to their opponents (46%).
- New Orleans is 21-13 against the spread and 19-15 overall when it shoots higher than 46% from the field.
- Atlanta is 21-10-1 against the spread and 24-8 overall in games it allows opponents to shoot above 48.4% from the field.
- The Hawks shoot 36.8% from three-point range, two% lower than the 38.8% the Pelicans allow to opponents.
- Atlanta has collected a 13-3-1 record against the spread and a 13-4 straight-up record in games this season when the team connects on more than 38.8% of its three-point shots.
- New Orleans has put up a 14-7 against the spread while going 16-5 overall in games this season when its opponents shoot better than 36.8% from downtown.
- The Pelicans shoot 36% from beyond the arc this season. That’s -1.3 percentage points lower than the Hawks have allowed their opponents to shoot from deep (34.7%).
- New Orleans is 17-8 against the spread and 16-9 overall when shooting above 34.7% as a team from three-point range.
- Atlanta has a 19-10 ATS record and a 19-10 straight-up record this season when it connects on more than 36% of its three-point attempts.
- The Hawks connect on 12.6 three-pointers per game this season, 1.3 more made shots on average than the 11.3 per game the Pelicans allow.
- Atlanta has gone 17-7-1 against the spread and 18-7 overall this season in games it has out-shot its opponents from the three-point line. When New Orleans makes fewer three-pointers than its opponents, it is 12-23 ATS and 12-24 straight up.
- The Pelicans rank 23rd in the NBA in made three-pointers, while the Hawks allow the sixth-fewest made threes in the league.
Hawks vs Pelicans Stat Rankings
|Hawks Rank||Hawks AVG||Pelicans AVG||Pelicans Rank|
Powered By Data Skrive using data from