The Milwaukee Bucks (32-17) visit the Golden State Warriors (23-27) as 6.5-point favorites after Jrue Holiday racked up 33 points in the Bucks’ 129-128 victory over the Kings. The game airs on TNT at 10:00 PM ET on Tuesday, April 6, 2021. The matchup’s point total is 233.5.
The betting insights in this article reflect data from DraftKings sportsbook as of April 6, 2021, 7:05 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Bucks vs Warriors Betting Odds
Injury Report as of April 6
P.J. Tucker: Out (Calf),
Giannis Antetokounmpo: Day To Day (Knee)
Klay Thompson: Out For Season (Right Achilles),
Eric Paschall: Out (Hip)
|Spread Pick||Warriors (+6.5)|
|Total Pick||Under (233.5)|
|Prediction||Bucks 117, Warriors 112|
The model favors the Bucks by 4.4 points, just 2.1 less than the 6.5-point spread set by DraftKings.
The model projects a total 4.5 points lower than the one set by DraftKings for this matchup.
Bucks Key Players
Bucks Player Props
- Giannis Antetokounmpo’s assists prop over/under for the game is set at 6.5 assists, 0.3 higher than his season average of 6.2.
- Khris Middleton’s three pointers made prop over/under for the contest is set at 2.5, 0.3 shots higher than his season average of 2.2.
- Brook Lopez’s blocks prop total for the contest is set at 1.5, 0.1 blocks higher than his season average of 1.4.
Warriors Key Players
|Kelly Oubre Jr.||48||15.0||6.0||1.4||1.1||0.8||1.5|
Warriors Player Props
- Draymond Green’s PRA prop total for the game is set at 21.5 combined points, rebounds, and assists, equal to his season average of 21.5.
- Stephen Curry’s PRA prop over/under for the game is set at 40.5, 0.4 less than his season average of 40.9.
- Curry’s three pointers made prop total for the game is set at 4.5, 0.2 shots lower than his season average of 4.7.
- Green’s steals prop over/under for the contest is set at 1.5, equal to his season average of 1.5.
- This season, the Bucks have a 48.8% shooting percentage from the field, which is 3.4% higher than the 45.4% of shots the Warriors’ opponents have hit.
- In games Milwaukee shoots higher than 45.4% from the field, it is 18-15 against the spread and 24-9 overall.
- Golden State’s record is 21-18 against the spread and 21-18 overall when its opponents make more than 48.8% of their shots from the field.
- The Warriors are shooting 46% from the field, 0.6% higher than the 45.4% the Bucks’ opponents have shot this season.
- This season, Golden State has a 19-8 record against the spread and a 19-8 record overall in games the team collectively shoots better than 45.4% from the field.
- Milwaukee is 19-6 against the spread and 24-1 overall in games it allows opponents to shoot over 46% from the field.
- The Bucks’ 39.2% three-point shooting percentage this season is 2.3 percentage points higher than opponents of the Warriors have shot from deep (36.9%).
- Milwaukee is 15-14 against the spread and 21-8 overall when it shoots better than 36.9% from distance.
- Golden State is 18-12 against the spread and 18-12 overall when its opponents shoot better than 39.2% from deep.
- The Warriors’ three-point shooting percentage this season (36.7%) is only 0.9 percentage points lower than opponents of the Bucks are averaging (37.6%).
- Golden State has a 15-8 ATS record and is 16-7 straight-up when the team makes more than 37.6% of its three-point attempts.
- Milwaukee has an 18-8 ATS record and a 23-3 straight-up record in games this season it has shot better than 36.7% from three-point distance.
- The Bucks’ 14.6 made three-pointers per game this season are only 0.9 more made shots on average than the 13.7 per game the Warriors give up.
- Milwaukee is 14-7 against the spread and 19-2 overall when it hit more three-pointers than its opponents, while Golden State is 4-14 ATS and 3-15 straight up in games when it is out-shot from the three-point line.
- The Bucks rank fourth in the NBA in made three-pointers, while the Warriors give up the 15th-fewest made threes in the league.
Bucks vs Warriors Stat Rankings
|Bucks Rank||Bucks AVG||Warriors AVG||Warriors Rank|
Powered By Data Skrive using data from