The Philadelphia 76ers (34-16) visit the Boston Celtics (25-25) in a matchup of Atlantic Division teams at TD Garden, beginning at 7:30 PM ET on Tuesday, April 6, 2021. The 76ers are 1-point favorites in the game, the third matchup between the squads this season. The point total in the matchup is 222.5.
The betting insights in this article reflect data from FanDuel sportsbook as of April 6, 2021, 1:05 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
76ers vs Celtics Betting Odds
Injury Report as of April 6
Tyrese Maxey: Day To Day (Health and safety protocols),
George Hill: Day To Day (Thumb)
Tristan Thompson: Out (Health and Safety Protocols)
|Spread Pick||Celtics (+1)|
|Total Pick||Over (222.5)|
|Prediction||Celtics 112, 76ers 111|
The model has the Celtics as 0.4-point favorites in this one despite the opposite prediction from FanDuel. However, the margin between the two lines is only 1.4 points.
The model’s predicted total (223.3 points) and the FanDuel set total (222.5 points) are virtually the same for this contest.
76ers Key Players
76ers Player Props
- Joel Embiid’s rebounding prop total for the contest is listed at 7.5 rebounds, 3.8 rebounds less than his season average of 11.3.
- Ben Simmons’ PRA prop total for the game is set at 25.5, 4.9 less than his season average of 30.4.
- Danny Green’s three pointers made prop total for the game is set at 3.5, 0.9 shots greater than his season average of 2.6.
- Embiid’s blocks prop over/under for the game is set at 2.5, 1.1 blocks higher than his season average of 1.4.
Celtics Key Players
Celtics Player Props
- Jayson Tatum’s PRA prop over/under for the contest is set at 36.5, 0.1 greater than his season average of 36.4.
- Tristan Thompson’s PRA prop over/under for the contest is set at 16.5, 0.8 less than his season average of 17.3.
- Kemba Walker’s three pointers made prop over/under for the game is set at 2.5, 0.3 shots lower than his season average of 2.8.
- Robert Williams III’s blocks prop over/under for the game is set at 2.5, 0.6 blocks higher than his season average of 1.9.
- The 76ers make 47.7% of their shots from the field this season, which is 1.2 percentage points higher than the Celtics have allowed to their opponents (46.5%).
- Philadelphia has an 18-11-1 record against the spread and a 24-6 straight-up record in games it shoots higher than 46.5% from the field.
- Boston is 18-14 against the spread and 19-13 overall when allowing opponents to shoot better than 47.7% from the field.
- The Celtics have shot at a 46.9% clip from the field this season, 1.7 percentage points greater than the 45.2% shooting opponents of the 76ers have averaged.
- Boston has compiled a 23-13 record against the spread and a 24-12 straight up record in games it shoots higher than 45.2% from the field.
- Philadelphia is 20-12-1 against the spread and 26-7 overall in games it allows opponents to shoot above 46.9% from the field.
- The 76ers are making 36.8% of their three-point shots this season, 0.4% lower than the 37.2% the Celtics allow opponents to shoot from deep.
- Philadelphia is 15-5-1 against the spread and 19-2 overall when it shoots better than 37.2% from distance.
- Boston is 16-11 against the spread and 16-11 overall when its opponents shoot higher than 36.8% from deep.
- The Celtics are knocking down 37.4% of their shots from three-point range, which is only 1.2 percentage points greater than the 36.2% the 76ers’ opponents are averaging on the season.
- Boston is 20-9 against the spread and 21-8 overall when shooting above 36.2% as a team from three-point range.
- Philadelphia has a 22-6 ATS record and a 24-4 straight-up record this season when it hits more than 37.4% of its three-point attempts.
- The 76ers make 10.9 three-pointers per game this season, 2.3 fewer makes per game than the Celtics allow (13.2).
- Boston is 17-8 against the spread and 17-8 overall when it hit more three-pointers than its opponents, while Philadelphia is 12-15-1 ATS and 15-13 straight up in games when it is out-shot from distance.
- The Celtics make the 12th-most three-pointers in the league, while the 76ers give up the 10th-fewest makes from beyond the arc.
76ers vs Celtics Stat Rankings
|76ers Rank||76ers AVG||Celtics AVG||Celtics Rank|
Powered By Data Skrive using data from