The Portland Trail Blazers (30-19) are underdogs (by 6 points) to build on a four-game road winning streak when they visit the Los Angeles Clippers (33-18) on Tuesday, April 6, 2021 at 10:00 PM ET. The matchup has a point total of 227.
The betting insights in this article reflect data from DraftKings sportsbook as of April 6, 2021, 1:05 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Clippers vs Trail Blazers Betting Odds
Injury Report as of April 6
Serge Ibaka: Out (Back),
Patrick Beverley: Day To Day (Knee)
Derrick Jones Jr.: Day To Day (Quad),
Zach Collins: Out (Ankle),
Jusuf Nurkic: Out (Knee)
|Spread Pick||Clippers (-6)|
|Total Pick||Under (227)|
|Prediction||Clippers 118, Trail Blazers 109|
Our computers expect the same result as DraftKings, but have the Clippers winning by a considerably greater margin (9.0 points). Take the Clippers.
DraftKings and the model are extremely close in their point total projections for this game, within 0.9 points of each other.
Clippers Key Players
Clippers Player Props
- Kawhi Leonard’s points prop over/under for the game is set at 23.5, 2.2 points lower than his season average of 25.7.
- Paul George’s PRA prop over/under for the contest is set at 31.5, 2.4 less than his season average of 33.9.
- George’s three pointers made prop over/under for the game is set at 2.5, 0.6 shots less than his season average of 3.1.
- Serge Ibaka’s blocks prop total for the contest is set at 1.5, 0.3 blocks higher than his season average of 1.2.
Trail Blazers Key Players
Trail Blazers Player Props
- Damian Lillard’s points prop total for the game is set at 24.5, 5.1 points lower than his season average of 29.6.
- Enes Kanter’s PRA prop over/under for the contest is set at 28.5, 3.6 higher than his season average of 24.9.
- Lillard’s three pointers made prop over/under for the contest is set at 2.5, 1.7 shots lower than his season average of 4.2.
- Robert Covington’s blocks prop over/under for the game is set at 1.5, 0.2 blocks higher than his season average of 1.3.
- The Clippers make 48.2% of their shots from the field this season, which is 0.3 percentage points higher than the Trail Blazers have allowed to their opponents (47.9%).
- In games Los Angeles shoots better than 47.9% from the field, it is 21-6 against the spread and 23-4 overall.
- Portland’s record is 16-8 against the spread and 18-6 overall when its opponents make more than 48.2% of their shots from the field.
- The Trail Blazers are shooting 44.7% from the field, two% lower than the 46.7% the Clippers’ opponents have shot this season.
- Portland is 14-6 against the spread and 18-2 overall when it shoots better than 46.7% from the field.
- When Los Angeles’ opponents shoot higher than 44.7% from the field, it is 11-5 against the spread and 13-3 overall.
- The Clippers’ 41.6% three-point shooting percentage this season is 4.3 percentage points higher than opponents of the Trail Blazers have shot from deep (37.3%).
- Los Angeles is 23-11 against the spread and 26-8 overall when it shoots better than 37.3% from distance.
- Portland has put up a 19-14 against the spread while going 22-11 overall in games this season when its opponents shoot higher than 41.6% from downtown.
- The Trail Blazers are making 38.4% of their shots from three-point distance, which is only two percentage points greater than the 36.4% the Clippers’ opponents are averaging on the season.
- Portland is 19-10 against the spread and 23-6 overall when shooting over 36.4% as a team from three-point range.
- Los Angeles is 23-10 ATS and 26-7 overall in games it shoots above 38.4% from deep.
- The Clippers make 14.3 three-pointers per game this season, two fewer made shots on average than the 16.3 per game the Trail Blazers allow.
- Portland is 21-16 against the spread and 26-11 overall when it connects on more threes than its opponents, while Los Angeles is 4-11 ATS and 5-10 straight up in games when it is out-shot from the three-point line.
- The Trail Blazers rank second in the NBA in made three-pointers, while the Clippers allow the fourth-fewest made threes in the league.
Clippers vs Trail Blazers Stat Rankings
|Clippers Rank||Clippers AVG||Trail Blazers AVG||Trail Blazers Rank|
Powered By Data Skrive using data from