The Brooklyn Nets (34-16) host the New York Knicks (25-25) after winning seven straight home games. The Nets are favored by 6 points in the matchup, which begins at 7:00 PM ET on Monday, April 5, 2021. The over/under in the matchup is set at 217.5.
The betting insights in this article reflect data from DraftKings sportsbook as of April 5, 2021, 7:05 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Nets vs Knicks Betting Odds
Injury Report as of April 5
Kevin Durant: Out (Hamstring),
James Harden: Day To Day (Hamstring),
Tyler Johnson: Day To Day (Knee),
Spencer Dinwiddie: Out For Season (ACL)
Norvel Pelle: Day To Day (Finger),
Mitchell Robinson: Out (Ankle)
|Spread Pick||Nets (-6)|
|Total Pick||Over (217.5)|
|Prediction||Nets 114, Knicks 107|
Both DraftKings and the model expect the Nets to walk away with the victory, but the model spread (7.5) is 1.5 points further in their direction.
The model predicts a total 3.5 points higher than the one set by DraftKings for this game.
Nets Key Players
Nets Player Props
- James Harden’s rebounding prop over/under for the game is listed at 9.5 boards, 1.3 rebounds greater than his season average of 8.2.
- Kevin Durant’s PRA prop total for the game is set at 43.5, 2.0 higher than his season average of 41.5.
- Joe Harris’ three pointers made prop total for the contest is set at 2.5, 0.7 shots lower than his season average of 3.2.
- Durant’s blocks prop over/under for the game is set at 1.5, 0.1 blocks higher than his season average of 1.4.
Knicks Key Players
Knicks Player Props
- Julius Randle’s PRA prop total for the game is set at 37.5, 2.1 less than his season average of 39.6.
- Reggie Bullock’s three pointers made prop total for the contest is set at 3.5, 1.4 shots higher than his season average of 2.1.
- Nerlens Noel’s blocks prop over/under for the game is set at 2.5, 0.5 blocks higher than his season average of 2.0.
- This season, the Nets have a 49.4% shooting percentage from the field, which is 5.3% higher than the 44.1% of shots the Knicks’ opponents have knocked down.
- Brooklyn is 22-20 against the spread and 31-11 overall when it shoots higher than 44.1% from the field.
- New York is 28-18 against the spread and 25-21 overall when allowing opponents to shoot higher than 49.4% from the field.
- The Knicks have shot at a 45.1% clip from the field this season, 1.2 percentage points below the 46.3% shooting opponents of the Nets have averaged.
- New York has compiled an 18-4 record against the spread and an 18-4 straight up record in games it shoots over 46.3% from the field.
- This season, Brooklyn has an 11-7 record against the spread and a 14-4 straight up record when it allows opponents to shoot higher than 45.1% from the field.
- The Nets’ 39.2% three-point shooting percentage this season is 5.7 percentage points higher than opponents of the Knicks have shot from deep (33.5%).
- Brooklyn has a 19-16 record against the spread and a 26-9 record overall when the team connects on more than 33.5% of its three-point attempts.
- New York is 24-14 against the spread and 23-15 overall when its opponents shoot higher than 39.2% from deep.
- The Knicks’ three-point shooting percentage this season (37.5%) is 1.1 percentage points higher than opponents of the Nets are averaging (36.4%).
- New York is 20-9 ATS and 19-10 overall when the team hits more than 36.4% of its three-point attempts.
- Brooklyn has a 14-15 ATS record and a 22-7 straight-up record in games this season it has shot better than 37.5% from three-point distance.
- The Nets make 14.3 three-pointers per game this season, 3.3 more makes per game than the Knicks give up (11).
- Brooklyn has gone 16-14 against the spread and 21-9 overall this season in games it has out-shot its opponents from the three-point line. When New York makes fewer threes than its opponents, it is 12-15 ATS and 9-18 straight up.
- The Knicks rank 24th in the NBA in made three-pointers, while the Nets give up the 21st-fewest made threes in the league.
Nets vs Knicks Stat Rankings
|Nets Rank||Nets AVG||Knicks AVG||Knicks Rank|
Powered By Data Skrive using data from