A game after he scored 36 points in a 130-77 win over the Warriors, Pascal Siakam leads the Toronto Raptors (19-30) at home against the Washington Wizards (17-31) on Monday, April 5, 2021. The Raptors are favored by 5 points in the matchup, which tips at 7:00 PM ET on NBCS-DC. The matchup’s over/under is set at 228.5.
The betting insights in this article reflect data from DraftKings sportsbook as of April 5, 2021, 7:05 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Raptors vs Wizards Betting Odds
Injury Report as of April 5
Patrick McCaw: Out (Knee),
Rodney Hood: Out (Hip),
Fred VanVleet: Day To Day (Hip),
Kyle Lowry: Out (Foot),
Paul Watson: Out (Health and Safety Protocols),
Jalen Harris: Out (Hip)
Bradley Beal: Day To Day (Hip),
Rui Hachimura: Day To Day (Shoulder),
Daniel Gafford: Out (Ankle),
Thomas Bryant: Out For Season (Left knee)
|Spread Pick||Raptors (-5)|
|Total Pick||Under (228.5)|
|Prediction||Raptors 118, Wizards 110|
The Raptors are the bet in this game. They’re favored by 3.4 more points in the model than DraftKings (8.4 to 5).
The model’s predicted total (228.3 points) and the DraftKings set total (228.5 points) are virtually the same for this contest.
Raptors Key Players
|Gary Trent Jr.||46||15.2||2.4||1.4||0.9||0.2||3.0|
Raptors Player Props
- Siakam’s rebounding prop over/under for the game is set at 9.5 rebounds, 2.1 rebounds greater than his season average of 7.4.
- Kyle Lowry’s PRA prop total for the contest is set at 30.5, 0.8 higher than his season average of 29.7.
- Fred VanVleet’s three pointers made prop over/under for the contest is set at 4.5, 1.2 shots greater than his season average of 3.3.
- OG Anunoby’s steals prop over/under for the game is set at 2.5, 0.8 steals greater than his season average of 1.7.
Wizards Key Players
Wizards Player Props
- Russell Westbrook’s PRA prop total for the contest is set at 47.5, 4.9 greater than his season average of 42.6.
- Bradley Beal’s PRA prop over/under for the game is set at 34.5, 6.6 less than his season average of 41.1.
- Davis Bertans’ three pointers made prop over/under for the game is set at 1.5, 1.3 shots less than his season average of 2.8.
- Daniel Gafford’s blocks prop over/under for the contest is set at 1.5, 0.3 blocks higher than his season average of 1.2.
- The Raptors make 44.7% of their shots from the field this season, which is 2.5 percentage points lower than the Wizards have allowed to their opponents (47.2%).
- Toronto is 13-4 against the spread and 11-6 overall when it shoots higher than 47.2% from the field.
- Washington is 8-6 against the spread and 7-8 overall when allowing opponents to shoot better than 44.7% from the field.
- The Wizards’ 46.5% shooting percentage from the field this season is 0.7 percentage points higher than the Raptors have given up to their opponents (45.8%).
- Washington is 14-13 against the spread and 11-16 overall when it shoots better than 45.8% from the field.
- When Toronto’s opponents shoot above 46.5% from the field, it is 17-11 against the spread and 15-13 overall.
- The Raptors shoot 37.5% from three-point range, 0.8% lower than the 38.3% the Wizards allow to opponents.
- Toronto is 16-6 against the spread and 14-8 overall when it shoots better than 38.3% from distance.
- Washington is 15-10 against the spread and 11-14 overall when its opponents shoot higher than 37.5% from deep.
- The Wizards are hitting 34.2% of their shots from three-point range, which is 3.2 percentage points fewer than the 37.4% the Raptors’ opponents are averaging on the season.
- Washington has a 14-6 ATS record and is 10-10 straight-up when the team makes more than 37.4% of its three-point attempts.
- Toronto is 14-5 ATS and 12-7 overall in games it shoots above 34.2% from deep.
- The Raptors connect on 15.3 three-pointers per game this season, 4.8 more makes per game than the Wizards allow (10.5).
- Toronto has gone 18-10 against the spread and 16-12 overall this season in games it has out-shot its opponents from the three-point line. When Washington hits fewer threes than its opponents, it is 17-18 ATS and 12-24 straight up.
- The Raptors rank third in the NBA in made three-pointers, while the Wizards give up the 21st-fewest made threes in the league.
Raptors vs Wizards Stat Rankings
|Raptors Rank||Raptors AVG||Wizards AVG||Wizards Rank|
Powered By Data Skrive using data from