A game after he exploded for 39 points in a 122-113 loss to the 76ers, Karl-Anthony Towns leads the Minnesota Timberwolves (12-38) at home against the Sacramento Kings (22-28) on Monday, April 5, 2021. The Timberwolves are underdogs by 2 points in the matchup, which tips at 7:00 PM ET on BSN. The matchup has an over/under of 236.5.
The betting insights in this article reflect data from DraftKings sportsbook as of April 5, 2021, 7:05 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Kings vs Timberwolves Betting Odds
Injury Report as of April 5
Marvin Bagley III: Out (Hand),
Hassan Whiteside: Day To Day (Knee)
Ricky Rubio: Day To Day (Back),
Jaylen Nowell: Day To Day (Leg),
Malik Beasley: Day To Day (Hamstring),
D’Angelo Russell: Day To Day (Leg)
|Spread Pick||Pick Em|
|Total Pick||Under (236.5)|
|Prediction||Kings 116, Timberwolves 114|
The DraftKings line for this matchup is within 0.0 points of the model. Stay away from this one.
In this matchup, the model projects a total (229.8 points) a little lower than the DraftKings over/under (236.5 points).
Kings Key Players
|Marvin Bagley III||37||13.9||7.4||0.9||0.5||0.5||0.9|
Kings Player Props
- De’Aaron Fox’s assists prop over/under for the contest is listed at 5.5 assists, 1.6 assists lower than his season average of 7.1.
- Richaun Holmes’ rebounding prop over/under for the matchup is set at 10.5 boards, 1.4 rebounds greater than his season average of 9.1.
- Buddy Hield’s three pointers made prop total for the contest is set at 4.5, 0.5 shots greater than his season average of 4.0.
- Delon Wright’s steals prop total for the game is set at 1.5, equal to his season average of 1.5.
Timberwolves Key Players
Timberwolves Player Props
- Towns’ PRA prop over/under for the matchup is set at 42.5, 2.6 greater than his season average of 39.9.
- Ricky Rubio’s PRA prop total for the contest is set at 18.5, 0.1 greater than his season average of 18.4.
- Malik Beasley’s three pointers made prop total for the game is set at 3.5, equal to his season average of 3.5.
- Towns’ blocks prop total for the game is set at 0.5, 1.0 block lower than his season average of 1.5.
- This season, the Kings have a 48.3% shooting percentage from the field, which is 0.3% higher than the 48% of shots the Timberwolves’ opponents have knocked down.
- In games Sacramento shoots higher than 48% from the field, it is 12-13 against the spread and 13-12 overall.
- Minnesota is 13-9-2 against the spread and 9-15 overall when allowing opponents to shoot higher than 48.3% from the field.
- The Timberwolves have shot at a 44% clip from the field this season, 4.9 percentage points below the 48.9% shooting opponents of the Kings have averaged.
- Minnesota has compiled a 4-3-1 record against the spread and a 3-5 straight up record in games it shoots better than 48.9% from the field.
- When Sacramento’s opponents shoot above 44% from the field, it is 8-2 against the spread and 9-1 overall.
- The Kings’ 36.4% three-point shooting percentage this season is 2.5 percentage points lower than opponents of the Timberwolves have shot from beyond the arc (38.9%).
- Sacramento is 10-7 against the spread and 10-7 overall when it shoots better than 38.9% from distance.
- Minnesota is 14-7 against the spread while putting up a 7-14 straight-up record when its opponents shoot over 36.4% from downtown.
- The Timberwolves shoot 34.6% from beyond the arc this season. That’s 4.7 percentage points lower than the Kings have allowed their opponents to shoot from deep (39.3%).
- Minnesota is 7-2-2 against the spread and 5-6 overall when shooting above 39.3% as a team from three-point range.
- Sacramento is 12-2 ATS and 12-2 overall in games it shoots over 34.6% from deep.
- The Kings’ 12.1 made three-pointers per game this season are just 0.5 fewer made shots on average than the 12.6 per game the Timberwolves allow.
- Minnesota is 15-9-2 against the spread and 9-17 overall when it hit more three-pointers than its opponents, while Sacramento is 4-19 ATS and 3-20 straight up in games when it is out-shot from distance.
- The Kings are the 21st-best three-point shooting team in the NBA, while the Timberwolves allow the 11th-fewest makes from deep.
Kings vs Timberwolves Stat Rankings
|Kings Rank||Kings AVG||Timberwolves AVG||Timberwolves Rank|
Powered By Data Skrive using data from